Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 673|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Event and Rewards

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-8 09:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am unsure if this is a bug or not but I missed out on limited time skins and heros. On my end I see the postes date and would wait all week for it and when the date arrives the date changes and would say that I missed out in it. Very disappointed when I didn't receive Farmis because of it. Which makes it worse is that I neglected to take a screen shot.
Post time 2019-6-8 11:17 PM | Show all posts
What do you mean by the date changes? There were no changing of dates that happened imho during Faramis' Event.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-9 03:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I know now that dates weren't changed after the fact. It was weird my game randomly updated and patched itself. Normally I do that manually. After it did that some of my information went missing and some of the dates changed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled many time and something still seems like its corrupted or something.. It's really weird
Post time 2019-6-9 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Sometimes google play store updates on itself and moonton too
Post time 2019-6-18 06:31 PM | Show all posts
There are times that there's a quick update which is different from those major updates so it's kinda normal. What's not normal and requires those reinstalling or clearing cache and stuffs are those never-ending extra resources download (the blue circle in lower-right corner).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-29 06:30 AM GMT+8