Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 787|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Complaint] disappointed from twilight event ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-8 08:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i thought that we will have free  5x try on epic skin ... and today i saw that is not epic and even its no 5x tries ... lol
Post time 2019-6-8 10:52 PM | Show all posts
I heard from KZRH ( a trusted ML leaker YouTuber) that we will get a free epic skin on 11th of June. Idk if there will be some event first to obtain it.
Post time 2019-6-9 12:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Who told you you getting 5 tries? No one.
Event said you get chance on free skins. This is true. I got my tokens for 2 tickets. I used it for 2 skins. One was new for me and other was something I had so I got crystals.

Event is fine, you assume something that was not true.

No Moonton’s problem.
Post time 2019-6-9 12:53 AM | Show all posts
You will get 1 epic for 5x premium draw for sure.
Can you give us the link need to check.
Post time 2019-6-9 01:07 AM | Show all posts
You got free skin but still complain. So ungrateful!

I assume that you're wrong at reading the event rule. It cleary said that every 5x draw on the right chest box, it will guarantee 1 epic skin. It didn't really say it's free. It costs diamond for sure.

The free one is on the left chest box, which is limited to obtain skin normal-special skin. You can free draw from event coupon. It is limited only for 2 times.
Post time 2019-6-9 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Have to agree with these people, I didn't hear any free 5 spins. It's already free and we should be thankful.
Post time 2019-6-9 02:19 AM | Show all posts
i got a duplicate skin which turned into shards, but wasn't enough shards to get the cheapest skin so im sad
Post time 2019-6-9 06:20 AM | Show all posts
I got castle guard grock and am grateful for it
Post time 2019-6-9 10:18 AM | Show all posts
what disappointed me in this event was the fact that if we win a skin that we already have, it becomes 30 crystals, but the cheapest skins cost 120 ... I think this is unfair, it should be like changing for another skin in the same range price or something useful
Post time 2019-6-9 10:29 AM | Show all posts
WTH? bro you still complaining moonton just give us 2 free elite skins then you are complaining! btw june 11 we have a chance to win an epic skin
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 10:27 AM GMT+8