Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 593|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Mood] Here is The End.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-7 07:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by EscanorSama at 2019-6-7 07:45 AM

Welp it's been a loong trip but this is the end.

Game boring as fack... Never fixed, nothing fixed,
New Thanos Children heroes... I'm done with the players also.. 43 mythical rank and I'm paired with

,,I Wana use Bruno I have 67 games and 52% winrate''

Nea people everything has a limit... + I'm on a loose streak as solo player beyond comeback... Just lost last rank Vs my friend Ygg Bozo global 5 Lancelot he was trio with teammates I was solo... I don't even Wana talk about  it... Deleted my YouTube videos... My account name and squad.... It was about time... U can shit your devs promises up the back door baby... Me personally I'm done... I'll go join Kebab Roger in Other game.... Dani if u read... U right man... No point struggling or even trying... This game total dump.

Fack My Alucard allready... Can't do shiat anymore... So much broken heroes with 3 use skills and ulty armor buffs I can even kill Layla anymore... Nice game it was back in season 4-8 but now.... It's just trash....

I waited and hoped they will fix matchmaking one day...
But when a 48 stars players teams with legends and 20+ stars Vs 200+ stars globals .. u goda be fking kidding me allready. Don't fking care your excuses anymore.. it's a dead end here... Dead...
Post time 2019-6-7 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Maybe you can wait for LOL Mobile. I'm sure to join their forum if it exist.
Post time 2019-6-7 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Tbh Moonton should've been learn how to balance heroes after the release of Lancelot.
But if newer heroes are weaker then the old ones, that's no profit for them. It's kinda like a policy thing.
Post time 2019-6-7 04:14 PM | Show all posts
this is why you should never spend money in games
 Author| Post time 2019-6-7 05:16 PM | Show all posts
trollgre replied at 2019-6-7 04:14 PM
this is why you should never spend money in games

It's worth spending if the Devs can for once fking listen to our request... But this is allready to much... Old heroes remain dead... New heroes broken like my rabed dog. Matchmaking fair like a 28 year old beating on a 8 old.

Lol. I'm not even mad I spend 1000£ and 1 and half year of my life... I'll laugh when only nabs will remain playing the game. Lol.
Post time 2019-6-7 06:39 PM | Show all posts
EscanorSama replied at 2019-6-7 05:16 PM
It's worth spending if the Devs can for once fking listen to our request... But this is allready to ...

"if" but they doesnt care
and they keep on adding useless things like recommended lane icon for heroes(will increase game size for nothing)
and emoticons
their top priority is how to make money

advanced server testers : this new hero/item/skill is op needs nerf before going live
Devs : yes?
Post time 2019-6-7 07:20 PM | Show all posts
I am waiting for league of legends mobile.
I know that many mobile legends player will switch to lol mobile.Because players really angry to moonton.its almost 1,5 year matchmaking issue and they did nothing.Moonton will work well after lol mobile release but it will be late for moonton.
Post time 2019-6-7 07:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
EscanorSama replied at 2019-6-7 05:16 PM
It's worth spending if the Devs can for once fking listen to our request... But this is allready to ...

Can I have your account?
Post time 2019-6-7 07:40 PM | Show all posts

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
 Author| Post time 2019-6-7 11:06 PM | Show all posts

U want my  Solo gameplay Main Alucard 2300 games with 71.7% winrate and 6 k games with almost all skins????? Nope... It's gona die like this for short I can't just give a 1000£ investment account.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 10:10 AM GMT+8