Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 230|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Is my Account save?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-7 01:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Joe1975 at 2019-6-7 01:52 AM

Hi,

short question:
I connected my MLBB-Account to Apple Gamecenter and i can now play with the same Account on all my Apple-Devices.
That works good.

But the game says from time to time, that i have not connected my Account and for safty reason i should do it...
But i allready connected it to Gamecenter - i dont want to connect to others, because i dont have an Moontoonaccount or Facebook or something else.

So is there any reason (beside the goodys you get for connecting to Moontoon) to connect to an other service?
Gamecenter works, i play the game with my iPhone and ipad on the same account...

Thanks!
Joe
Post time 2019-6-7 05:09 AM | Show all posts
i Think its safer to just create a mule facebook account for gaming. Who knows that one fine day, apple cloud server got corrupted or hacked or whatever. Its always better to be safe than sorry.
Post time 2019-6-7 05:58 AM | Show all posts
Listeror replied at 2019-6-7 05:09 AM
i Think its safer to just create a mule facebook account for gaming. Who knows that one fine day, ap ...

Agree. I connect my game to my fb and vk acc. I made a vk acc just for the game
I dont have moonton acc either
Post time 2019-6-7 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Yep you should make other connected account so that if you mistakenly format or you changed phone and forgot the your password the account you have a back up account

I have the Facebook Moonton And Playgames but i dont have VK
 Author| Post time 2019-6-7 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Ok, thanks.

But one for sure: i will never create an fb account... i will use moonton then...
Post time 2019-6-7 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Create moonton account. Better than fb. Fb has security loophole and easily be hacked.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-7 06:47 PM | Show all posts
I created an Moonton-account... thx, now i am connected with Gamecenter and Moonton - thats save....-)
Post time 2019-6-8 05:01 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Listeror at 2019-6-8 01:10 PM

Glad to know that your account is safe now  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-22 11:52 AM GMT+8