Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3999|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Unfair Matchmaking System

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-6 11:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We all know for Solo queuers that we Encounter this kind of Problem. UNFAIR matchmaking, I’m a Solo queue player on road to mythic 100  STARS, i Encounter that i GET Good teammates THEN i get BAD TEAMMATES, NO IT IS NOT ABOUT THE SKILL, BUT the RANK, LOOK HERE. The First photo is the ranks/Stars of my Teammates. NOW THE SECOND PHOTO is THE RANK of OUR Enemy. I lose alot because of that, Because why Make me team to LOW STARS PLAYERS FOR AM I A 85 Stars? isnmt that unfair because i get to teamed up with A “Just-Reached-Mythic” Players. WHY? Because They dont know much about the Gameplay/Rotations/Team Composition, While the enemy team Knows it. its Kinda Unfair because i lose alot because of that. why not team players with the same number of stars and the same number of stars for enemy. The Mythic 1-20 stars players are Kinda Toxic Too. Can u please Fix this Unfair Matchmaking System? O By the way i lost 3 times because of this Unfair MatchMaking
8C07AB74-6ABB-418F-B6DD-A0A10D6C0671.png
A3F0FD3B-0A94-4C0B-B226-8C88831C6213.png
Post time 2019-6-7 07:27 PM | Show all posts
This is very common for mythic players. Because the rank is same but star difference is huge.
I often matchup against 300-500 star player where my star is only 25. that is why i stop playing solo q. you can solo q sometimes but not always. Better play with pre made team and in call. either in game or discord.
Post time 2019-6-7 12:26 AM | Show all posts
I feel you bro, we apologise for your inconveniences. Maybe there are less players in your server at that time of matching up that you got unfair teammates. We will keep this into our consideration and hope moonton improve the match making system further. Ty for your concern, hope it gets fixed soon. Ty
Post time 2019-6-7 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Also i always get teamed up in other countries when i am in philippines server i just hate it because the banning is bad the picking is bad then when the teamfight is going  on we understand each other i mean the other countries dont know about the other countries meta.
Post time 2019-6-7 03:12 PM | Show all posts
jbmarce replied at 2019-6-7 09:55 AM
Also i always get teamed up in other countries when i am in philippines server i just hate it becaus ...

Actually, if you're from the Philippines, you can only match up with people from Philippines. If you match up with people from other countries, your ping will spike. They might have just changed their flag to another country to look 'better'.
Post time 2019-6-7 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-6-7 03:12 PM
Actually, if you're from the Philippines, you can only match up with people from Philippines. If y ...

Yep  thats what i thought but they are really in other countries the way they speak i cannot understand it
Post time 2019-6-7 03:18 PM | Show all posts
jbmarce replied at 2019-6-7 03:16 PM
Yep  thats what i thought but they are really in other countries the way they speak i cannot under ...

That's a bit weird, could they be tourists? xD
They could be using VPN as well, but I do sometimes play with Indonesians even though I'm on the Malaysia/Singapore server.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-8 02:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-7 07:27 PM
This is very common for mythic players. Because the rank is same but star difference is huge.
I oft ...

I always get teammed up with “lowstars”(1-5stars) but my enemies are always like 100 stars+. Is it normal?
Post time 2019-6-9 04:06 AM | Show all posts
GuzFromML replied at 2019-6-8 02:13 AM
I always get teammed up with “lowstars”(1-5stars) but my enemies are always like 100 stars+. Is  ...

always not normal. But sometimes yes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 02:45 PM GMT+8