Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 688|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Query] Delays friends message

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-6 12:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
is anyone having trouble with game messages? for example, i'm getting messages from friends that was suppose to be from yesterday but the messages are appearing today and i was online at the time he send out the messages. This been happening a lot. also, when i inv friends that are online to rank they aren't getting my inv they're telling me to inv but they see no inv i have to restart game in order for them to see inv. Thanks for reply in advance. and i use ios latest update.
Post time 2019-6-6 01:04 PM | Show all posts
It's happen on Android devices too. Idk much about it.
Post time 2019-6-6 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Not just that even livestream is lagging too. Happens to a lot of people. Reported on discord & reddit. Seems like server capacity issues.
Post time 2019-6-6 08:52 PM | Show all posts
The friend list lagging issue have been with me for quite awhile already. Lost count of how many months already. And the updating of Online/Offline status of friends, in-game or in lobby also didnt update.
Post time 2019-6-6 10:03 PM | Show all posts
LynkByte replied at 2019-6-6 04:24 PM
Not just that even livestream is lagging too. Happens to a lot of people. Reported on discord & redd ...

Live stream lagging is happening with me too.
At first i thought it was my net problem. But then i check everything and make sure my net is totally fine. My device also android. Should i move this to bug report? But there are many things to report at once.

Comments

YES please !  Post time 2019-6-7 02:11 PM
Post time 2019-6-6 11:04 PM | Show all posts
this happens to me too
Post time 2019-6-7 07:42 AM | Show all posts
Yea I got it too
 Author| Post time 2019-6-7 08:20 AM | Show all posts
@BD007 can you have the devs take a look at this problem? in addition when i invite someone they are in the room but i can't see them, so i have to restart in order to see them in my room. Thank you in advance.
Post time 2019-6-9 04:07 AM | Show all posts
Toxicity1 replied at 2019-6-7 08:20 AM
@BD007 can you have the devs take a look at this problem? in addition when i invite someone they are ...

Can you please make a separate thread in bug report section for this?
Thanks in advance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 04:12 PM GMT+8