Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 294|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[policy] MOONTON, THIS REPORTED FOR FEEDING NONSENSE REALLY, REALLY NEEDS TO END.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-6 05:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was just playing ranked wherein I literally WON THE GAME by solo stealing Lord at a crucial moment for my team as Angela while being focused for most of the game by their team and ended with a score of https://files.catbox.moe/5dyn98.png . And then some idiot (on which team?) reports me for feeding and I am banned from ranked and set on a timeout.

TL;DR These are immature brown children, Moonton, and cannot be trusted to responsibly use this system. As it stands report for feeding only serves to penalize "taking shots for the team" and new players- both of which are important to the game. THIS RIDICULOUSLY BROKEN SYSTEM REFLECTS BADLY ON MOONTON.
Post time 2019-6-6 08:49 AM | Show all posts
MLBB systems are always right, never wrong, what's wrong is you
Post time 2019-6-6 06:17 AM | Show all posts
It's always like that. Scenarios like your team got no tank, you as a tanky fighter have to go "sacrifice" yourself and tank every skill for your teammates in order to win the war, they end up reporting u instead. There's always people like that out there. I think u forgot your btw.
Post time 2019-6-6 10:02 AM | Show all posts
It's unescapable. The only thing Moonton can do here is to actually watch the whole match and review whether or not the report was true.
Post time 2019-6-6 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Probably from another previous match, the punishment is not always come on time, sometime it needs review.
Post time 2019-6-6 01:00 PM | Show all posts
The report system is judged by computers so it's always can be abused by people. I sometime experienced the same thing.
Post time 2019-6-6 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Even you are angela, you died 8 times which is highest in your team. So you were feeding. Sorry to say that.
Post time 2019-6-7 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Calm down , you are not the only one here .

Once my team was winning and i was mvp but then someone (probably enemy) reported me for negative player and my credit score deducted lol .

Surely the system is really broken , so calm down yourself and accept the truth , anger won't get you anywhere .
Post time 2019-6-10 09:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Feed and bad words.
CFAA7432-757C-4016-9B3E-E06F9065EF5D.jpeg
Post time 2019-6-10 12:37 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-6 10:14 PM
Even you are angela, you died 8 times which is highest in your team. So you were feeding. Sorry to s ...

Final report. Case Closed
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 10:46 AM GMT+8