View: 9758|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Best Carry (Mage) - Lunox or Harith

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-25 11:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-5-26 12:32 AM

Hypercarry Mage

Lunox & Harith

Lunox is well known to be a pure magic penetrator, she can even melt down the Minotaur and Khufra. Everything she does is great but along with it is she dont have the movement and mobiility which she rely on either Sprint or Flicker. Lunox can carry a team as long as the Tank is reliable and so as the fighter. A team composition without a Marksman is okay as long as the Mage and Assassins steps up the game. For example, a team that compose of Grock, Minotaur, Lunox, Thamuz, and Selena. This set up is common in Mythic Glory but not often applied in Legend below which still needs a Marksman. Anyways, overall shes a top pick.

Harith on the other hand is a force of nature. Even though he got nerfed he still can maintain to carry a team. Burst basic damage plus shield makes him hard to kill or equivalent to unstoppable. Just like any other Mages, once Harith gets stunned or get caught by a hard CC during a clash or a gank he has low chances of survivng unless he has enough items to erase the ambushers HP. Well, compared to Lunox Hairth has the mobility from early to finish though Lunox can finish a hero in sort seconds while Harith can but not as fast as Lunox. Heres a highlight video

Special Thanks to Mobile Moba for the videos

Single Polls, Total 21 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

52.38% (11)
47.62% (10)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-5-26 02:15 AM | Show all posts
I gonna give the credit to Harith because I think he is perfectly balanced. Lunox still unbalanced lmao. Kill tanks in seconds, escape like a boss and dominate every war.

Comments

Nefting Lunox is difficult without entirely ruining the hero. How about letting her skill 1 deal 1% of the enemy HP, while also toning down her late game growth a bit?  Post time 2019-5-26 11:10 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-26 10:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-5-26 02:15 AM
I gonna give the credit to Harith because I think he is perfectly balanced. Lunox still unbalanced l ...

Now harith is balance hero i think.  
But lunox still now OP+Unbalanced hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-29 04:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
JanN
YC4X

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-15 05:21 AM GMT+8