Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 931|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] New bug survival mode fix it please

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-25 08:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2019-5-30 10:18 PM

Hi ... Here I would like to state that there is a new bug in "survival mode" when you use spell "hide" then you take something i mean items, then immediately the spell "hide" is not active, then the enemy can see you. I hope it can be fixed as soon as possible, "thank you"
Please try on hero "Natalia" I think that the bug is with her.
Post time 2019-5-26 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Do you have any video proof of this? For bug report this is really important. If possible please make e video proof of 10-20 seconds and upload in to youtube and share the link here. Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-27 06:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-5-26 12:43 PM
Do you have any video proof of this? For bug report this is really important. If possible please mak ...

What if you try it yourself, I do not know how to use the recording, here's what I'm saying, if you want to find the bug, use the hero "Natalia", go find spell in "survival mode" called "Hide" You find the spell, then you activate the spell "Hide" at the same time, you try to steals some items that are close to your enemy, then see what will happen. "Good luck"
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 06:46 PM GMT+8