Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 392|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Reward for MVP Loss

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-21 12:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am suggesting Moonton to give reward to MVP on the loss team where the MVP won't have his star deducted. Sometimes people play really good but they were matched up with really bad team mates. With this reward, people will try harder to win or even in the case of losing, they will still give their best for the reward.

Post time 2019-5-21 02:55 PM | Show all posts
This is a sensitive topic. Even though i kinda support it but downside is those who play non carry role will have less chance for mvp. I think matchmaking should be much more improved instead of this.
Post time 2019-5-22 08:18 AM | Show all posts
This would be bad for non-carry heroes.
Instead of star protection for the MVP in the losing team, how about he won't have his winrate deducted?

Win rate >>> Star

Comments

LOL! HAHAHA  Post time 2019-5-27 03:27 PM
I prefer WR over stars to so I agree. But it shouldn't be called "Win" Rate anymore haha  Post time 2019-5-22 10:05 AM
Post time 2019-5-21 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Nope, not ever. You said that because you use a carry hero. I know sometimes tanks could get MVP but it's like 10-20% only because they sacrifice themselves to save your fking butt and you blame them for being bad. I'm so sad.

Comments

iri
sorry I just hate this kind of suggestion  Post time 2019-5-21 12:32 PM
Post time 2019-5-21 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Nope, losing is still losing, and the team deserve -1 star since they are losing.
Star protection bonus point (if under mythic) might be okay for the MVP
Post time 2019-5-21 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Since thousands of years ago, there are 2 sides....the winner and the loser. No matter what you do, these 2 sides should never be equal.

I only agree if the MVP of the losing side gain more protection point than the other members. Thats all.
You should also rethink about being a tank, has the least chance of getting MVP but they are the one contribute a lot.

Comments

Well said  Post time 2019-5-22 05:49 AM
Post time 2019-5-21 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Nooooooo.........
Post time 2019-5-21 09:54 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-5-21 03:40 PM
Since thousands of years ago, there are 2 sides....the winner and the loser. No matter what you do,  ...

Yea I support you
Post time 2019-5-22 08:16 AM | Show all posts
With this reward, people will try harder to win or even in the case of losing

1. it will be unfair for other roles like they said above.
2. it will be abuse I tell you, selfishness and greediness will erupt
3. you need to learn a lose is a lose, if you win there's a reward, if you lose you get merit, not always consolations.

I understand what you feel. Ranks is really stressful, but you'll get use to it :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-20 12:16 AM GMT+8