Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5052|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Community] HOW TO GET FARAMIS

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-19 05:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, is there still a way to get Faramis today? It seems like a lot of people including me have missed the event. I know all we need to do is log-in but we would like to request for your consideration that the hero is made available to all just by receiving it in our Inbox. Thank you.

/ZXSTV
Post time 2019-5-19 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Maybe next update can be buy it on shop
Post time 2019-5-19 06:27 PM | Show all posts
I think there is no other way to get Faramis for free after this, I think it will available in shop soon.
Post time 2019-5-19 08:27 PM | Show all posts
So you didnt online yesterday? You cant claim faramis today? Well it was a claimable prize.. Just like the other said, he will appear again but probably in shop.. Hahaa
Post time 2019-5-20 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Sad to be missing a hero. Like Belerick, he was also given for free and is now available at the shop. Please wait for the next update, he will be available in the shop.
Post time 2019-5-20 09:59 AM | Show all posts
I also think later it might be available on shop.
Post time 2019-5-21 09:05 AM | Show all posts
It's unfortunate you missed it bro! tsk tsk I think it's available for a couple of days, I just don't know until when I guess it's already over.

Just get Faramis skin instead hahaha
 Author| Post time 2019-6-1 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the replies everyone. I got his skin but still can't use it because I don't have the hero yet. Lol. I hope he'll be available at the shop soon. Cheers!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-29 12:42 AM GMT+8