Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1040|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Play together for fun] COSTUM-DRAFT PICK PARTY FOR FUN

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-18 06:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by hudaa at 2019-5-18 06:56 PM

me and @Vymonchyyy were in a convo about making a fun battle in costum draft pick, 1 or 2 matches maybe. This invitation opens for forumers only. Yes, I know if we play with some different-server friends would make the game so laggy. Does it apply to costume game too? Does it apply to different regional too? I mean, are SEA and east-asia or south-asia counted as different server? if so, I am sorry. this invitation opens for SEA forumers only then. Or if you guys (non-sea forumers) want to join, you could be the referee/spectators. Would it still make the game laggy?

I already have 4 forumers on my in-game friendlist. @Vymonchyyy, @Kukangz, @kampungnafri, and @AZNUR . But i am not sure they are able to join me. So if you are free, like tonight, add me in game 150380803

ml1.jpg
Post time 2019-5-18 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Just for fun eh? I'm in.

I'll add you later..
Fyi, cross server for different region in SEA is still possible for certain countries and their neighbour. SEA countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, etc which include in SEA. Average ping is above 40-55ms, still stable.

For Europe server which is closest to Asia still can crossover like Turkey, Germany, Poland, Netherlands with South Asia server like India, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc. From SEA to Europe the gap could be above 100ms, the ping could be yellow to red, you still able to play without laggy. But you can't feel comfortable while playing sometimes. From SEA to East Asia, I'll give you my experiences, I like to play in Japan region, the ping was about 100-120ms. It's yellow.

Yeah still possible.. At least you have to use vpn, and altogether connect to the same region to avoid ping spike.
Post time 2019-5-18 10:40 PM | Show all posts
I'm in but when and how, we are in different region so our time is totally different.

But if you're doing it tonight, I will be back online in about 2 hours from now
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2019-5-18 10:53 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-5-18 10:40 PM
I'm in but when and how, we are in different region so our time is totally different.

But if you'r ...

I usually play at 11pm (my timezone is WIB).. Maybe you can share your playtime + your timezone.. Ill just convert it on google hahaha xD
Post time 2019-5-19 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-19 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-1-1 08:42 PM

I need at least 10 players including me to start. If we cant make it tonight, it's fine. I pmed @starboi  but no reply yet. How many forumers are from SEA exactly?

zanboracks replied at 2019-5-19 09:52 AM
Go and play with him who reached mythic first time.Fatherjohn even didnt open a topic like " i am my ...

Lol. Look at you
You looks like have no friends. And yet, you are the one who said nobody likes me in the forum. Hows your "banish me from the forum" going? Does it work?

zanboracks replied at 2019-5-19 04:37 PM
Have you ever been mvp ?
I think if you would be mvp   , you would  open a topic " guys i am mvp "

I dont even know who are you talking about. I dont care either
You have nothing againts me, girl

guys I am mvp uuuuu <<< what is this uuuuuu? tsk tsk
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 11:44 AM GMT+8