Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 751|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Bug about Jungle item "Star Shards"

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-15 07:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CossetteGeeGee at 2019-5-31 05:19 PM

Star Shard is a magical advanced jungle item. We all know that buying an Advanced Jungle item will change the battle spell "Retribution". Making the spell not only applicable to Creep and minions but also with enemy heroes, slowing their movement speed by 70% and applying an effect according to the equipment.

According to Star Shard's Unique Passive, using in on an enemy hero would reduce their Magical Defense. The most broken thing I discovered about the item is that, is does not reduce your enemy's defense, instead it increased it or at least decreases my magic damage to the target. I tested this out on Practice Mode on the damage bot, usually the bots defense stat would change if I apply something that reduces defense similar to Saber's Pasisve. When using it on my target the slow effect is still there but reduces the magic damage I deal to it, i don't really know if increases the target's magic defense but it definitely does not work as the item should be.

Post time 2019-5-15 09:23 PM | Show all posts
screenshots pls
Post time 2019-5-16 12:11 PM | Show all posts
For this kind of bug report we must need video proof or screenshot. Without these we cant proceed further.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-8 10:36 PM GMT+8