Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1343|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] did i upgraded the wrong emblem ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-15 11:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
my physical emblem have reach lvl 37. marksman level 21. but i very frequent using miya on rank as i have mastered her.
during game i still using physical emblem because it give higher effect. shall i stop upgrading physical emblem or shall i just focus on marksman emblem ?

need some advise. Thank you.
Post time 2019-5-16 10:20 AM | Show all posts
You should focus on other emblems first because the default emblems (physical and magical) are so weak and give you so little benefits.
Post time 2019-5-15 11:51 AM | Show all posts
I advise you to stop upgrading Physical Emblem as Marksman Emblem gives much better stats and talents.

The talents which I refer to are the "Weapon Master" and "Weakness Finder".
1) Weapon Master (Lvl. 20) - Physical damage gained from gear increased by 8%. // Good for late game.
3) Weakness Finder (Lvl. 40) - Basic attack has a 20% chance of reducing target’s movement speed by 90% and attack speed by 50%. This effect has a 2s cooldown (not effective for melee heroes).
Post time 2019-5-15 12:00 PM | Show all posts
lol...i got lv60 physical emblem before marksman emblem.
although my all emblem full lv60 now, but physical, magic & jungle emblem i never apply to any hero.
i usually use assassin, mage ass, fighter (rarely use), support (speed regen), and mm(lifesteal & att speed).
so my suggestion will be ignore the physical,magic and jungle emblem.

buy the 800x5 box for emblem every week will help you faster your emblem level.
Post time 2019-5-15 12:04 PM | Show all posts
same as above :)
 Author| Post time 2019-5-15 12:18 PM | Show all posts
but currently right now, if i use marksman emblem will give me lower effect comparing to physical emblem. or shall i continue using physical first while waiting for my marksman emblem to be upgraded

Comments

iri
Yes! Absolutely. At least until your MM emblem reach lv 30, keep using the physical emblem.  Post time 2019-5-15 01:47 PM
Post time 2019-5-15 12:51 PM | Show all posts
vietnamkia replied at 2019-5-15 12:18 PM
but currently right now, if i use marksman emblem will give me lower effect comparing to physical em ...

I would suggest going for marksman emblem instead since it has the usesfull ability for MM compare to the physical emblem.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-15 05:30 PM | Show all posts
vietnamkia replied at 2019-5-15 12:18 PM
but currently right now, if i use marksman emblem will give me lower effect comparing to physical em ...

thank you so much for the advise. I will upgrade my marksman from now on.

Comments

Goodluck  Post time 2019-5-15 10:35 PM
Post time 2019-5-16 12:19 AM | Show all posts
max Marksman emblem
it is very useful for 300k mm damage task

dont waste magic dust on physical and magic emblem

and dont spam upgrade theres a quest that asks you to upgrade emblem daily
Post time 2019-5-16 09:32 AM | Show all posts
If you play this game longer, you are still able to upgrade all emblems. Basically it's fine to upgrade random emblem. In the end, you need to max them out. But if you want to focus with certain role like you said you frequently use mm, I suggest to upgrade assassin emblem. Most mm use this emblem, you can upgrade marksman emblem later.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 06:48 AM GMT+8