Return to list New
Author: zanboracks
Collapse the left

[Share] I invite him 1v1 but he finds excuses

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-15 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-5-15 05:43 PM
zanboracks replied at 2019-5-15 04:11 PM
He says " he reached mythic tier as solo player " but he fears to come 1v1.

Ok he rejects.Never min ...

Yeah, we all know what will happen

a kid who just reached mythic vs top global roger mythic around 60 stars who has no idea how to dealing with Kimmy and Chou

It's not Mythic the thing you need to underline about my thread, it's the matchmaking. But yeah, you will never understand

I am not harassing you. who do you think you are? Why you think you so important to harass? Im not asking you to stop reporting me, go on. I just dont care
But I think I know you somewhere. Oh you are the one who complain about Harith apperance (why he has to be cat, i mean why not?). You are the one who said that Meta heroes are needed to win ranked match. You are the one who.....nevermind
Post time 2019-5-15 07:39 PM | Show all posts
hey can you 1v1 one me for fun sometime
Post time 2019-5-15 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Man....how many time should I have to tell you, this is MOBA 5v5, if you are going for 1v1, you better play Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Shadow Fight 3 or King Of Fighter.

Btw, goodluck for both of you...i hope both of you 1v1 using Natalia
Post time 2019-5-15 10:37 PM | Show all posts
zanboracks. i'd be happy to step in place of hudaa in a friendly 1v1. ;)

Comments

I'd love to see this haha  Post time 2019-5-16 10:55 AM
Friendly ;)  Post time 2019-5-15 11:36 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-5-15 11:36 PM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-5-15 05:24 PM
Yeah, we all know what will happen

a kid who just reached mythic vs top global roger mythic around ...

Who told you that i dont know how to deal with chou and kimmy ? Dont read with your a'ss read with your eyes.I open suggestions about nerf kimmy and chou.I think it is normal.A forumer can open a nerf suggestion.It doesnt mean i dont know how to deal with chou and kimmy.They are just op and need nerf.It is my opinion and i am giving developers a sugegstion.What is your problem ??Why do you harass me when i open these suggestions ?
I knew that you dont accept this versus.Yes you are not stupid.You know that how you will lose.Good.
Post time 2019-5-16 01:45 AM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-5-15 11:36 PM
Who told you that i dont know how to deal with chou and kimmy ? Dont read with your a'ss read with ...

if you think you can handle them two, why would you need them to be nerf? Pfft
I know it's your opinion, but you would kind of mad when you found devs picked another suggestion among yours. and you were be like, "f*k devs, they ignore important suggestions (which is from you mostly), and execute some stupid one" Pfft
I dont have a problem. If someone doesnt like about your idea, you called it harassment? Pfft
Why do you even care about what I said even it againts yours? you can just leave it Pfft

Yeah, you may call me stupid. but I am not "F*k you dev, but I love you" kind of forumer
Post time 2019-5-16 07:12 AM | Show all posts
Capture.JPG
Post time 2019-5-17 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Nagini123 at 2019-5-17 12:45 PM

i'd like to watch... not because i hate either of yalls but because i like to watch 1v1s and need drama in my life lol

Post time 2019-5-18 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Haha.. I love watching butthurt kids requesting 1v1. Sometimes I just let them wait for me to join the 1v1. I troll around a few times, then blacklist that idiots.

I guess @zanboracks, you are one of those kids that cannot grasp the essence of MOBA game. It doesn't matter if you are the best player in mlbb, if you can't play well with a team of 5.
Just look at Messi vs Ronaldo. Arguably, Messi is the better if not the best football player. But in the end, Ronaldo manage to win 1 international trophy because he can play well with Portugal. Furthermore, Ronaldo did it with injury in the Final match of EURO 2016.

My point is, don't waste your time stroking your ego that you miss the big picture. It is better to win as a team then to win meaningless 1v1.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-24 08:51 AM GMT+8