Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 545|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Estes need some changes

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-15 05:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think we need some changes for Estes. He is not his usual self anymore. Before, he can efficiently support teammates with his healing abilities. Now, I don't see it saving my teammates. You nerfed his healing power too much. I even tried to test builds that boosts his healing power but enemies could kill teammates easily before I could replenish teams health. Your recent revamp on him didn't even put him to be atleast a useful hero in ranked games(Not even wishing him to become a meta hero).

Too squishy and yet healing abilities does bot compensate for it. Why don't you instead give the passive's buff to teammates whenever he heals them instead of buffing himself because support role is all about supporting others, not yourself. And to make him more useful, why don't you make his second skill like the similar skill in survival mode(where enemies are immobilised when touching barrier's edge)?

I appreciate that you made some changes with him but it still isn't enough.
Post time 2019-5-15 07:32 AM | Show all posts
aawww I didn't know they nerfed the healing. I thought it's just the same and they just buffed the damaged

Comments

iri
yeah me too  Post time 2019-5-15 08:45 AM
Post time 2019-5-15 10:12 AM | Show all posts
I agree with the suggestion.
He is still not viable enough for current meta due to healing capabilities and cc abilities. Thanks for the feedback.
Post time 2019-5-15 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Just hope his instaheal get back when he first release which Estes get ban at ranked lol.Still miss the old day
Post time 2019-5-15 10:26 AM | Show all posts
But I kinda confuse with support role in mobile legend?
Isn't support role give buff like attk speed,armour or etc .
Why just heal and movement speed only
Post time 2019-5-15 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Why don't you instead give the passive's buff to teammates whenever he heals them instead of buffing himself because support role is all about supporting others,

I agree. I think this will put him in meta since he'll be like Angela. Boosting carry's damage output while providing CC and sustain.
Post time 2019-5-15 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Estes should be specialized in healing teammates, not damage. Agree with your suggestion.
Post time 2019-5-15 12:16 PM | Show all posts
A common suggestion is providing teammates with armor and magic resistance.
A short immobilize with his second skill should also do the trick.
Post time 2019-5-15 12:57 PM | Show all posts
I Believe adding damage mitigation on the tethered unit as passive skills and make the second skill DPS instead of nuke will move him to Ranked ban priority. Nerf the Ult range and duration will be the cost I suppose.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-15 05:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moona replied at 2019-5-15 10:26 AM
But I kinda confuse with support role in mobile legend?
Isn't support role give buff like attk speed ...

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Support role is all about supporting teammates. All his skills must be prioritized on supporting teammates. Not himself.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-20 04:18 AM GMT+8