Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 462|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] a funny story in ravage

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-15 03:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ChrisSummers at 2019-5-15 03:09 AM

So the other day, me and some squad mates got in discord VC and decided to play ravage because we're addicted to it. and we were losing pretty badly, the enemy was crushing us. BUT THEN, as the time started counting down...
THE GAME WASN'T STOPPING. THE TIMER WAS LITERALLY GOING INTO THE NEGATIVES AND IT WASN'T STOPPING. At first we thought it was a visual bug as we've come cross them before multiple times, but it kept going. long story short, it went all the way to -300 before our team managed to take back more crystals than the enemy team had and the game ended and we won. XD it was hilarious. none of us screenshotted it because we were all just caught up and enjoying the moment. and thats the story i wanted to share, i just thought it was really funny

Post time 2019-5-15 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Same thing happened to me yesterday. The countdown wasn't ending when the enemy was winning but we won the first instance we maintained the 15 crystals.
Post time 2019-5-15 09:44 AM | Show all posts
What happened to me yesterday was that the count down disappeared when it counted to 4...we thought the enemy got back some of the crystals but then suddenly victory lol...the disappeared count down was still actually counting.
Post time 2019-5-15 10:59 AM | Show all posts
This is a bug and we got report already.
If you free can report to in game customer support by yourself as a bug report. thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-25 06:06 AM GMT+8