Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 486|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Suggestion for Layla and Lolita

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-14 03:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As we know Layla is just a meme material and Lolita is the most unpopular tank because of many problems.

This is my suggestion so they can compete with other heroes. For Layla, apply her late game attack range to early game too. For lolita, make her skill 2 can block turrets attack. I think this simple suggestion will make them balanced.

Post time 2019-5-14 04:17 PM | Show all posts
I think Lolita is fine. But I agree, she's in the same boat with Khufra, only picked to counterattack.
Post time 2019-5-14 11:10 PM | Show all posts
I dont like to use Lolita because she has no proper combo skills. Other than that maybe because she is loli..
lol
Post time 2019-5-15 02:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lolita- The appearance and the skills it’s very weird for a tank.

She runs around wobbly, doesn’t look strong.
I don’t have confidence in the character period.

Downgrade Lolita to dps and upgrade Freya to tank.

Freya’s stance, overall appearance is very strong and tanky

Yes she is not thicc like Hilda but Freya always gives me that Wonder Woman sorta appeal.

Her wings (Valkyrie style), swing of weapon is perfect tank.
Post time 2019-5-15 07:48 AM | Show all posts
make her skill 2 can block turrets attack

nice idea
Post time 2019-5-15 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Agreed.
Both kinda out of meta specially layla.
People abuse layla in practice mode which is sad to me.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Post time 2019-5-15 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Actually Lolita used to be a great counter picking hero. Moonton however, decide to rework her for absolutely no reason. The revamp came with some nefts that made her pretty bad.

Being one of Moonton's most iconic heroes. I'm confused why Layla isn't reworked or buff in some way, shape or form. Maybe Moonton's making plans when her new skin releases?
Post time 2019-5-15 01:21 PM | Show all posts
I'm a fan of Lolita and usually play it on ranked match if Grock/another meta-hero is being picked. In my opinion, giving Lolita second skill as DPS while letting the shield up would be great since her second skill is useless when all of your foes are melee.
I quite agree with the turret damage removal, but I would prefer to reduce damage taken around lolita her shield is up instead of turret damage removal (Dude that is too OP)
DPS + mitigation = way to go to autoban in ranked match Loli wuuu

Comments

I don't think turret block make her OP because her skill 2 only last 2 second and the cd is 15 second  Post time 2019-5-15 02:28 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 07:52 PM GMT+8