Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: HoaxMuffin
Collapse the left

[Poll] Who's the Best Marksman?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-14 09:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Kimmy - AD build kimmy is still the best mm. Just watch Gosu General's stream. Early game monster and still great latw game if you build her AD.

Claude - mm with the best mobility and probably the best solo laner mm. Im not impressed with him but there is a reason why pro players use him when Kimmy is not available.

Moskov - kinda harder to use because his lack of range and you need a good positiining to use him in full potential. You need to master his wall stun. He can solo lord with only 2 items at lvl 10.

Karrie - very easy to use. Her dash is spammable which is good because you can abuse true damage . Its a toss up between her and Moskov who's better.

Granger - hes deadly if you can hit all your skills. But i prefer Karrie and Moskov since they can continously deal more dps.

Lesley/Clint/Hanabi - only good at late game unless you can outfarm your enemies early

Miya/Layla  - almost unuseable in higher tier

YSS/Bruno - these are trash becuase they have the weakest damage potential late game. Full build Bruno is crap even with his stun. His damage is pathetic.
For YSS you need to get closer to your enemies to deal more damage which is bad for mm.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-14 09:47 AM | Show all posts
The strong marksmans : Cloude , kimmy , granger ,

We can say all new marksman heroes

The useless heroes : layla , miya , clint  etc..

We can say almost every old marksman are useless.

You can array them with release dates. New are strong , old are trash . The new one is most strong , the old one is most useless

Comments

Aw, I main Clint and Layla (Yi-Sun Shin too) and I feel like all of them do still compare to the newer marksmen. It's just that Moonton wants people to buy newer, more powerful heroes to get money  Post time 2019-5-20 06:08 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-14 10:09 AM | Show all posts
The best marksman all the time is Miya. No doubt. Why I said Miya. The experiment among marksmen in late game. Miya is the winner.

The problem is her skill set are useless compared to another marksmen (including new heroes) and make her can't compete in this meta.

Miya is same like Alucard, the best fighter all the time, but he also became off meta and ya already know why..

But if you asked about those 3 marksmen, following the order IMO are Moskov, Claude, and Kimmy.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-14 11:04 AM | Show all posts
My vote for kimmy.
Claude got so many nerf and moscov is king of late game.
Where Kimmy can star killing enemy from lvl 1 if team support her. With mm build she is currently almost invincible.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-14 08:23 PM | Show all posts
I guess Kimmy was still the best for now, but i miss Magic Kimmy it take more skill than Low Risk High Reward Physic Kimmy.
that AD build making her cancer and too OP at some point. Hope they nerf Physic Kimmy and buffed out Magic Kimmy so Casual don't play her and making her High Risk High Reward hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-16 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-5-14 04:46 AM
Moskov.. But why moskov has short range of basic attack? Not like all marksman hero

His basic attack range is short but his passive range is very far and can hit many heroes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-17 01:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moskov.. But why moskov has short range of basic attack? Not like all marksman hero

I think that's an advantage

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-17 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Tank layla duh

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-17 03:07 PM | Show all posts

Because of his passive and skill 1

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-20 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy is likely to be banned in ranked match. Your choices are Granger, Moskov, and Claude. To my knowledge Granger is still the first most picked. His damage with BOD in early game is insane. The only problem is your skill aim. If this is no problem for you, this hero is worth to pick.
Moskov and Claude is on the same level for me. Some people can handle Moskov better than Claude. Some can also handle Claude better than Moskov. They have their own play style. Moskov style is Slide and Stun while Claude is more like flick style. You can deceive the enemy with your second skill. If the enemy have more close range hero, I think claude is better with his Ultimate. On the other hand, if the enemy have more High DPS with low Health hero, Moskov can slide and stun, then the enemy is confirm dead if they are stunned.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-19 08:47 AM GMT+8