Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: titan666
Collapse the left

[Query] What is broken matchmaking? (Again)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-14 02:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That's the thing... rank isn't a reliable indication of a player's skill level... the issue with the matchmaking system is that it appears to be random. There seems to be no true attempt at balancing the players' skill levels.

I've been asking how balance is being achieved in matchnaking but have gotten no real answer. Someone said it is based on previous games' kda... but when I tested that, I found that there's always a huge gap in average KDAs between the 2 teams matched, almost as if the system has intentionally put the players with higher KDAs in one team and matched them against a team with players of much lower KDAs.

In-game cs said that ELO scores are used. But they couldn't elaborate on exactly how they implement ELO scoring and how they balance the scores across the 2 opposing teams. Since ELO scores are not viewable, there's no real way of testing if the game indeed uses this system.

MMR does not seem to have any effect on matchmaking either... as far as what I've tested before, MMRs are very random among the matched players, no indication of any relationship to the matchmaking.

If only the devs can be transparent about how they "balance" the matches... my issue with this is that they can't give any acceptable explanation or parameters to how the system balances the matches, leading me to conclude that there's none... it's all just random.
Post time 2019-5-14 02:51 AM | Show all posts
i agreed that this is not the matchmaking issue anymore, its the bad players issue, so that's why we need more hard on punishment especially AFK so they will think twice before they ruin the match...

yes we rally on our skill to win but if we get team with very different/low tier then its a different story because GM and Legend have different skill...
Post time 2019-5-14 04:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-5-13 11:09 PM
I guess so
and they said im seeking for attention by kissing dev and mod as*ses

Who here doesn’t want to kiss @BD007 ‘s sweet booodie

You know u want to.
@starboi is ready to swing to other team to kiss it.

Comments

ehmmmm  Post time 2019-5-17 01:39 PM
No thanks unless BD007 is a girl...lol...  Post time 2019-5-14 10:44 AM
I'm sorry???  Post time 2019-5-14 08:16 AM
Post time 2019-5-14 07:50 AM | Show all posts
There is two kind of defeat
First - you fight and lose.In this situation , lose or win is not important.You did fight and you lost but you got fun.Sometimes i feel it.I got fun from many lose.We can say that it is fair match.Because you fight and lost.At least you lost balanced.

Second -  You lose very bery hard like 5-30 or 12-45 .In this situation , your teammates are very inexperienced.You even dont have %1 chance.You just hear " ally has been killed " . When you look at score , there is very big difference.You dont have anything to do.You just wait enemy destroy your base because your teammates die in every 20 sec.Only you or one of your teammate really fight with enemy.Your other 4 or 3 teammate just feed enemy.

Players who complain matchmaking speak about second situation.Every player know that you cant win all the time.We are just complaining about second situation.Please dont make like as " some players complain matchmaking because they always want win "   
CMOONN...
If you create this sentence above , it means you are moron or you really cant understand
Post time 2019-5-14 11:18 AM | Show all posts
If you have skill and emblem to Support, you will reach mythic no matter solo or team. You may have legendary skin but in the end it all down go skill. That is why moba specially mlbb is so popular. This is not coc or cr or some other category game where you sre basically p2w player (pay to win).
 Author| Post time 2019-5-14 11:29 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-5-14 11:18 AM
If you have skill and emblem to Support, you will reach mythic no matter solo or team. You may have  ...

Did you address someone here? Bcs I have legendary skin and I'm also still playing coc.
Post time 2019-5-14 12:19 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2019-5-14 11:29 AM
Did you address someone here? Bcs I have legendary skin and I'm also still playing coc.

Ops i did not know that. I was just saying
Post time 2019-5-14 02:12 PM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-5-14 07:50 AM
First - you fight and lose.In this situation , lose or win is not import ...

I guess im a moron then

Listen, Roger. How would you expect me and other forumers here to believe your story, that you heard "ally has been killed" a lot without pictures or vids? I am assuming you are the one whos feeding all the time

Based on your story, you are solo q. and you expect for a better team? why dont you make your own?
Post time 2019-5-14 02:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MobiusSeven replied at 2019-5-14 01:07 AM
Eh, that's just the way it is, even in Mythic there are many dumb people that are carried there, one ...

Wait....can vs AI really increase winrate? Most players with hundred or thousand matches are they playing in vs AI ? If so, i just knew it.
Post time 2019-5-15 01:48 AM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-5-14 07:50 AM
First - you fight and lose.In this situation , lose or win is not import ...

then i assumed from your thoughts, that there is also a 2 kind of winning?

vise versa of your first and second.

then why there is no complaint in the second? because you win? but the match making system done that?

so if you want to complain about match making. why nobody do it in a different way?
like, this match making is blah blah, because i win easily. they match me with trolll/afk players.

so do you imagine now, why some other player think that the complainer is

" some players complain matchmaking because they always want win "

and i thank you. hahahah don't said goodbye ahjussi XD joke  

peace.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-22 04:22 AM GMT+8