Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 722|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Query] What is broken matchmaking? (Again)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-13 07:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
First of all, I wanna tell you that I'm not a type of complainer.

But I just wonder why people keep complaining about this issue. I saw many threads about matchmaking issue and all of them are same. Tbh I almost never have experienced this issue. Maybe I have, but I didn't really notice it or I just didn't give a sh!t.

Fyi, currently I'm in Mythic rank, and for the first time in this season I've reached this rank as my highest achievement.

Did my road to Mythic go smooth? Hell to the no. Sometimes I got consecutive loses, sometimes I got wins. And some of you might know me, that I'm solo q player too. Met afk, nøbs, and low skill players are pretty usual for me. But I can still able to climb in ranked.

The other side, people still complaining about this. Like wottt?? They said they got matchmaking with afk, nøb, and low tier/lvl players. What's wrong with that? I just wanna know how you can detect afk players, you might know afk is unpredictable even the system can't
detect it perfectly. I realized that our system still has a weakness, but seriously if you met afk players in match, does it have to do with matcmaking? And about nøb and low tier players as well, what's your parameter to judge them pro or not? You know what.. Even in Legend-Mythic, you still can find nøbs, sometimes players in low tier might be better than them who are in high tier.

Even though bad matchmaking makes you meet low tier player like GM or Epic, and in the match you have to encounter team with full Legend-Mythic.
Does it really matter to you?

Dude.. skill dude.. You all talk about fair moba, and players rely on skill. Don't claim yourself as a pro if you're still whining about this. If you think and proclaim yourself as a pro, you can through this and break this bad matcmaking stigma. If you can through this thing, there's no a reason like broken matchmaking for you. Just carry on!

#Mood
Post time 2019-5-13 08:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It’s not bad matchmaking it’s bad player base.

Not to mention, there is no protection for you if you get matched up with bad players.
You lose your starts, points whatever.
The system broadcasts a ingame message saying player A was detected afk.
You lose the game, still there is no protection offered to you.
You still end you losing your star.

When this keeps happening, what do you expect good players to do?
Keep queuing?
Reporting real baddies does nothing.
They get their credit score back after few games and same story all over.

Starboi made a post few days about rewarding good players for not breaking any rules.
Lol that sort of policy does nothing.
Rewards for what you are already supposed to do.

You make the game environment fun by removing the baddies.
Once baddies are removed that indirectly creates a better matchmaking system.

It’s not the system that is wrong, it’s the players.

Take out baddies, the system gets corrected automatically.

Comments

Just to be clear, it was not a suggestion, but that was the update in advance server FYI and I'm just asking for opinion. :)  Post time 2019-5-14 08:12 AM
Post time 2019-5-13 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Do i know you from somewhere?

Hahaha jk xD

But i also have such great teammates for the past 2 seasons... You know i havent even touched legend 3 omg... Im in despair.. The only mode i use ruby now is ravage only hahaha xD

And just last night, i met a person that insisted on using haya.. 131 matches with 47%ish wr.. And 1 of my teammate is actually swap his place with this haya :") im runnin out of idea seriously.. *sob
 Author| Post time 2019-5-13 09:20 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-5-13 08:27 PM
It’s not bad matchmaking it’s bad player base.

Not to mention, there is no protection for you if  ...

You got the point.

Yeah I mean the main problem is the player, not the matcmaking.
Post time 2019-5-13 09:48 PM | Show all posts
exactly
and I told them to try vs AI if they dont want to face defeated
Post time 2019-5-13 10:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-5-13 09:48 PM
exactly
and I told them to try vs AI if they dont want to face defeated

Did they yell at you for saying that lol.
I bet got reported for being negative also.
Post time 2019-5-13 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Ayy Fellow SoloQ warrior, pretty hard journey eh.. to climb the ladder?
Anyways just tell them to git gud.

Post time 2019-5-13 11:09 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-5-13 10:28 PM
Did they yell at you for saying that lol.
I bet got reported for being negative also.

I guess so
and they said im seeking for attention by kissing dev and mod as*ses
Post time 2019-5-14 01:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Eh, that's just the way it is, even in Mythic there are many dumb people that are carried there, one time i requested Gusion with about 150 match and 72% win rate i guess? And this guy with 340 match and 41% win rate just said "don't try hero in ranked, and don't brag your winrate that you got from vs A.I" and just start throwing tantrum because my teammate picked Franco(he's pretty good with it) at that moment me and my friends just laughed so much that we trolled that guy, and even the enemy joins in on the fun of trolling him, we lost obviously, but atleast my winrate is safe, and it was quite amusing seeing a guy get so angry without even realizing what he did...
and yes he did feed without us trolling him at early game.
Post time 2019-5-14 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Very Well Said.

i hope, some complainer read this.
so we can see what is there thoughts about this.

Comments

mga iyakin hahaha  Post time 2019-5-14 08:14 AM
I doubt that. they will ignore this thread for sure XD  Post time 2019-5-14 02:40 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-22 04:50 AM GMT+8