Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 757|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Ranking Guide For SOLOQ Players.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-13 05:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by atif159 at 2019-5-14 12:03 AM

RANKING GUIDE FOR SOLOQ PLAYERS.

Well I have seen many players complaining that they are stuck in epic or Gm due to players going afk and intentional feeding, and also that they dont have a full fledged squad who they can play with. Being a soloq player myself, I know that its difficult to push rank, however its not that hard, and I think it would make you even better if you follow the tips given below.

1) Try to learn as many heroes as you can. Atleast you must know how to play one hero from each role. I am not saying that you must be perfect with all of them, but atleast you must know the basic things about the heroes, like where to position, how to counter pick items and when to charge.

2) Make sure that you know how to play tank heroes, as I have seen many players that are not ready to take tanks in the game. So in that situation you need to make the sacrifice for the greater good, as tanks are necessary in rank games, as they will be charger in the game and they can sustain alot of damage while your team deals damage from behind.

3) There will be times, when a player is better than you in the same role, like example- You want to play an assassin and you have 60% winrate in 200 matches, but if there is someone who has a 70% winrate in 300 matches, then you need to let him take the role.

4) While playing rank if you lose, 2 matches in a row, I would recommmend not to play more ranks for sometime. You need to relax a bit and gain some self confidence before playing another rank match. For that time you could play classic or brawl games for letting your frustration out.

5) I have seen many players, who use the same hero in each and every rank game and lose the game. In such case, I would recommend changing roles and using some other heroes might help in winning the game.

6) If you are epic or above, then you have draft pick in rank games. For such, you must learn how to counter pick heroes, which heroes to ban and which heroes to pick first. The heroes to ban are as follows, if any of them doesn't get ban, then your team must pick that hero first.
a) Guinivere
b) Esmerelda
c) Kimmy
d) Kaja
e) Gusion
f) Fanny
g) Diggie
h) Harith

This is the list of the heroes to be banned or picked first.

7) I would recommend trying to play meta heroes as much as you can. As they will help you push rank faster. Also I would recommend to play tank heroes who have CC skills. Also if you win a rank game, and you think that your team was good, invite them for another rank game.

8) To summarize, I would say learn as many hero roles as you can (most importantly tank), learn how to counter pick items and heroes, try to learn meta heroes and tank with CC skills.

If you all like this guide, please support me by subscribing to my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFDo5_hcNnc981q4bV0mYg?view_as=subscriber

Let me know if you want a guide on how to counter pick items and heroes. I will try to upload it as soon as possible.

Post time 2019-5-14 04:51 AM | Show all posts
Okee.. Nice suggestion for solo player.. Like me haha
Post time 2019-5-14 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Can someone list the heroes and the counter heroes?
Post time 2019-5-14 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Nice guide with step by step instructions and proper explanation.
The 8 hero are meta hero except fanny which you have mentioned.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Post time 2019-5-18 08:12 PM | Show all posts
for solo players it is very important to know how to play tank or fighter. every freaking rank game sure have more than 1 mm or mage, sometimes even 2 and they won't change to other role even if you request.
Post time 2019-5-19 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Very accurate guide. That's why i only main tank and fighter because i always solo queue
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-25 09:25 AM GMT+8