Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 563|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Optimize report system better

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-12 03:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

https://prnt.sc/nnb8rr
So I don't care about losing cred points here, I fed on purpose. My issue is that Esmeralda and Miya didn't lose cred points. This Esmeralda was playing extremely toxic. Not using her skill to clear wave in a 2v1 against Karrie. Zhasks lane clear sucks level 1 mind you. Then leaving to go jungle when I ping to stay and push cause it's 2v1 (don't want to give Karrie free last hits). Then she just kept jungling while I get ganked twice. After that I just walked into enemy tower 7 times to speed up the game since it was a sure loss with a tank like that. I already lost two casuals before this because of similar trolls so I was pretty tilted.

Anyways, if I run into enemy tower 7 times (basically not trying) and this Esmeralda (broken hero btw) has the same score and damage as me, she's clearly not trying either. I don't care if everyone only reported me and not her, the system should detect blatant throwing like this. Same with Miya, an ADC who gets less damage than a feeder? I basically get punished twice and these trolls get out free.

Post time 2019-5-12 09:03 AM | Show all posts
The problem here is that some people tend to get mad and lose hope to their teammates. What if they just suck at the start or what if some heroes like theirs are not early game heroes? For me, even though my teammates suck or doesn't have the skills to do it, I always try my best to carry or make the game reach late game phase because this is where it all gets serious. Being toxic in return wont do anything but will just make everything worse. I'm sorry for the toxicity you have experienced but the only way to prevent it or cure this toxicity when it's already there in the game is to actually believe in them and try motivating them or do not be toxic in return.
Post time 2019-5-12 05:39 AM | Show all posts
I can understand but may be there is a possibility that other players did not report esmarelda.
But still i got your point of view and you also need to understand that there are tons of matches happening in every seconds. It is not possible to look every matches with in depth details.
But we will still submit this  as a suggestion.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-5-12 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Nothing video?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-29 05:03 AM GMT+8