Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 549|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Share] Reached Mythic Tier Without Blaming Matchmaking System

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-12 01:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by hudaa at 2019-5-12 02:00 AM

Yeah, my 4th season in a row I reached mythic. Last season I did it on 350+ ranked matches. Now, I just did on 223 ranked matches. I started it from Epic II. It's not an easy task indeed, espesially if you are a solo ranked player (you may check my histories if I ever played with a same player in a row)
Some say you cant win in ranked if you dont use any meta or OP heroes. Pfft
Or Matchmaking system is never fair to solo player, it always pairs us to toxic and n0ob players. Pfft Hold my juice

I have proved you are wrong, I mostly use Gatot and Lapu-Lapu on ranked. and now you are saying gatot and lapu are meta or OP? Interesting
If you cant master those meta heroes, your team mates might. why would you force yourself to master them? if you dont want to face specific heroes, ban them
I dont know about the number of players in your country or server, but in here the number is still huge. so I dont believe when someone says most players are leaving this game

That is answering the "Why devs havent fixed the matchmaking system yet?" question. why would they if it's not the problem. have you ever considered to your self why you lose? if you are not good enough to be a carry, be a tanker. if you get lose strikes, take a rest. try again tomorrow. Your life doesnt depend on it
Q: Lucky you always win and reached mythic easily
A: Look at my WR. does it look like an "always win" to you?

ml4.jpg
ml3.jpg
ml2.jpg
ml1.jpg
Post time 2019-5-12 05:49 AM | Show all posts
Congratulations on reaching mythic in solo q.
I am a solo q player and to be honest it is really hard to play and reach mythic in solo q.
One thing i agree with u is, most of the player forced to play meta heroes which they did not master.
So most of the time they feed.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-12 04:48 AM | Show all posts
Nepsyx replied at 2019-5-12 04:35 AM
You called the topic MM but you talked about more deep stuff ^^

You have all my respect in all your ...

thanks for your respect and reply

Just disagree with you at the point you said <<if you are not good enough to be a carry, be a tanker>>, but maybe is the way you expressed it: I'm against the belief about tanks require less skills than carries, and it's a bit implicit.

I agree, tanks are as important as cores
Post time 2019-5-12 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Slowly claps* well done
Post time 2019-5-12 02:53 AM | Show all posts
add thunderbelt to your gatot build
its a good item for tanks

Comments

Yeah. Specially for Gatot. The AOE slow, mana regen, CDr. Quite costly though  Post time 2019-5-15 09:46 AM
you should build it earlier for cd and additional damage . i always build it 2nd or 3rd . and the shield with buffs is good too  Post time 2019-5-12 04:01 PM
agree, that is my 4th item after athena's shield  Post time 2019-5-12 03:35 AM
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2019-5-12 05:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-5-16 04:17 PM

You called the topic MM but you talked about more deep stuff ^^

You have all my respect in all your words and the way you express yourself. I agree with you with most people arguing about the need to play meta characters to reach good ranks (extensible to other MOBAS, BTW); I believe there are seasons some chars are better or worse (we just need to see general % win ratio), but people takes this as a weapon to defend themselves attacking others' picks from the fact they "maybe" don't have the level they believe they've. In psychology is called external control locus.

Just disagree with you at the point you said <<if you are not good enough to be a carry, be a tanker>>, but maybe is the way you expressed it: I'm against the belief about tanks require less skills than carries, and it's a bit implicit.

Congrats about your rank anyway!

BD007 replied at 2019-5-12 05:49 AM
Congratulations on reaching mythic in solo q.
I am a solo q player and to be honest it is really har ...

And when that people feed, they blame you because your pick wasn't S+

Sad history
Post time 2019-5-12 09:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I've reached mythic (from epic II) with 63% wr as a solo player and support/tank main.
My Diggie wr was like 75 % in 130 matches. Crazy as a solo.

But now my wr already  down to  56% wr. Being a solo payer in myhtic is  harder.

And hey Gatot and Lapu are not a bad heroes. Not a top tier but at least they are better than Hylor or Argus.
Post time 2019-5-12 10:54 AM | Show all posts
wow...congratulations for reaching mythic by soloing -hats off-, you have all my respect as a fellow solo player which still struggles to get out of epic rank.

maybe you could write a guide for us on how to solo q, tips, do and dont according to your experience, more importantly how you deal with toxic team, feeders or afk members...

my soloing experience has been like riding the roller coaster, it goes up and down, up and down, just going nowhere and stuck in the same rank for ages.

Comments

i often play the carry myself because i dont trust random to carry. i did try play tank/support but whenever i did that, there's no one in the team who can carry...  Post time 2019-5-13 10:26 AM
Play gatot (tank) or lapu (not the main carry) like the author. Someone said to reach mythic playing diggie (support). I play kaja and ruby (both fighter) and sometimes mino (tank). Rarely pick carry  Post time 2019-5-12 06:45 PM
Most of us solo q rarely playing the main carry. If you want to be good at solo q, try to be the support of your team. It is easier helping the main carry to win then carrying your team by yourself  Post time 2019-5-12 06:41 PM
Post time 2019-5-12 11:05 AM | Show all posts
GG.. Vexana - Sanguine rose.. I need it :(
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-22 03:01 AM GMT+8