Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 268|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Shop] SKIN LOW PRICE NEEDED

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-11 02:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
WHY ARE THE SKIN IS TO EXPENSIVE. THAT THE QUESTION CAN YOU AFFORD THOSE SKIN SOME PEOPLE CAN AFFORD IT BECAUSE THEY RICH.SOMETIMES PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE SKIN THEY RECIVED SOME HATE SPEECH AND NOW ALL IWANT IN MOBILE LEGENDS PLEASE LOWER THE PRICE AND PLEASE PUT SOME EVENT THET COULD GET SOME RARE SKIN PLEASE. THANK YOU FPR SUPPORTING THESE GAME AND DONT STOP SUPPORTING IT,   WUV YOWWW
Post time 2019-5-11 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Lower the diamond price!!
Post time 2019-5-11 02:55 PM | Show all posts
hahahaha SUPPORT!!!!
Post time 2019-5-11 03:11 PM | Show all posts
You even could get skins for free, if you are lucky enough

Comments

Yes yes, for example you can get free grock's new skin if you lucky.Of course not zilong's general skin.This behave like when i am drunk  Post time 2019-5-11 05:19 PM
Post time 2019-5-11 05:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bro ,

For poor people there are cheap skins.
Go and buy them.If everyone would buy expensive and rare skins , so rich players wouldnt feel special and they wouldnt buy.
For example ,
I am rich and you are poor.I buy grock new skin and you dont . Then i feel special.If everyone would buy grock new skin , would i feel special ? No .So would i buy grock skin ? No .

If rich players wouldnt spend money in mlbb , how does moonton pay workers salery ?

It is common market strategy bro.Many company use it.Make rich people feel special , then get money.

You are speaking like " why ferrari is not low price , why iphone is not low price. "

Why i am telling this ?
Because dont get hope.
It is capitalist world , and nothing is cheap for poor people.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-11 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-5-11 02:45 PM
Lower the diamond price!!

SURE LATER
Post time 2019-5-12 06:23 AM | Show all posts
Sometime there are skin price really low like pharsa new skin which was like 50 ish diamond. Other than that there are plenty of events where you can get free skins. Still, we will submit this suggestion. Thanks for the feedback.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-12 11:44 PM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-5-11 05:32 PM
Bro ,

For poor people there are cheap skins.

OH BRO THANKS FOR SUGGESTING THATS IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ME THANKSS                                                            DONT FORGET TO KEEP SUPPORTING MLBBS
 Author| Post time 2019-5-12 11:49 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-5-12 06:23 AM
Sometime there are skin price really low like pharsa new skin which was like 50 ish diamond. Other t ...

ALWAYS WELCOME
Post time 2019-5-13 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Based on my experience, the one who gets hate speech the most is a player who has beautiful skin. Can you tell me which part of the world is blaming someone who has no skins?

I'll keeek them in the bawls
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-25 11:08 PM GMT+8