How do you suggest to nerf chou?
Care to explain please?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

Increasing his CD time of skills will be enough  Post time 2019-5-12 07:14 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-5-12 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-5-12 07:11 PM
hudaa replied at 2019-5-11 06:14 PM
@zanboracks there you said you can easily kill chou 1v1 with your roger, and then you ask dev to ner ...

First - you are legend.High rank players i mean more than mythic 100.So YOU ARE NOT.i am speaking about high rank players
Second - you say " lapu , gatot , harley belerik grock harith are non meta " ???? Now i am sure that you know nothing
Last thing : pick layla or balmond and play 10  ranked game.After that show us result.

I dont know why i still care you.If i match other forumers comment with your comments , i see that you cant be more than 12 years old.Other forumers sometimes against me but at least their comments are sense.I respect them.But you ...

Grow up boy.
It is my last post to you for sure.Next time dont write under my topic.Because i see that your goal is not sharing your opinions.If you continoue to provocation , we will report you to moderetors for warning.

Bye

Go study
Post time 2019-5-12 08:53 PM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-5-12 07:09 PM
First - you are legend.High rank players i mean more than mythic 100.So YOU ARE NOT.i am speaking a ...
First - you are legend.High rank players i mean more than mythic 100.So YOU ARE NOT.i am speaking about high rank players

What tier are you in? you never mentioned about mythic 100 at the 1st place, have you?

Second - you say " lapu , gatot , harley belerik grock harith are non meta " ???? Now i am sure that you know nothing

I am not saying they arent meta. All your concern is, Chou and Kimmy is OP. But you cant master them. and then you realised something, if you cant master them, ask dev to nerf them

Last thing : pick layla or balmond and play 10  ranked game. After that show us result.

There you wrong again. I never said all heroes have same abilities and power. you cant just say "theres no chance to win if you use layla or balmond"
You complained about chou being meta in whole season, so why? I think chou is pretty balance. I have faced Chou many times.
For now, I have no idea how to deal with esmeralda. so what I gonna do to avoid her? BAN HER
I dont know why i still care you.If i match other forumers comment with your comments , i see that you cant be more than 12 years old.Other forumers sometimes against me but at least their comments are sense.I respect them.But you ...

I wonder it my self, why?
Grow up boy.
It is my last post to you for sure.Next time dont write under my topic.Because i see that your goal is not sharing your opinions.If you continoue to provocation , we will report you to moderetors for warning.

1. you dont have any otority to ban me from replying or commenting your posts
2. You cant see my opinions because mostly I againts your will. why? because all your suggestions are about "WHY I ALWAYS LOSE?"
3. I am not provocating anybody here. when dev cant hear your suggest, dont cry. there are many best suggests out there than yours. you just need to wait. But what did you do? you act like your life doesnt fair, you think devs hate you so much, even you think MATCHMAKING SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU LOSE. and now you are gonna say im kissing their as*es. the one who need to calm down in here is you, dude
Post time 2019-8-21 07:26 PM | Show all posts
I hate to face him also, but now he is not that strong
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-24 01:17 PM GMT+8