Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 480|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Chou is meta since 1 year

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-11 08:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
THE most favorite meta hero = chou
He was always in meta and he is still meta.
I think time to nerf chou.
We bored from chou.I feel sick when i see chou.Because i saw chou since 1 year in every game.

Ok chou is chines hero.Moonton is chines company.But its enough.PLEASE ENOUGH.Nerf this *ing hero.In every game , we see chou since 1 year.

Post time 2019-5-11 08:41 AM | Show all posts
hahaha i wonder, who are those people that belong to your we?

peace XD

Comments

wahahahha we my self and i? ganern! hahaha  Post time 2019-5-11 11:38 PM
He and him self  Post time 2019-5-11 03:02 PM
He and mang Kanor hahaha  Post time 2019-5-11 11:18 AM
Post time 2019-5-11 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by starboi at 2019-5-11 11:29 AM

When people see a strong hero they are angry with devs, because they are not nerfing it
When people see a weak hero they are angry with devs, because they are not buffing it.

If they are loosing they always blame it to devs, because of this because of that and whatever they can throw to anyone.
If they are winning, you will not hear any complain like "Oh! Fudge Moonton we won! why did you pair me with a teammate who does maphacks!? We won and matchmaking sucks!!! we won and my Roger is so OP you need to nerf him"

I was like "why don't you be a developer then you make your own game and do whatever the hell you want. Why can't you be contended and take on the challenge!?"
Post time 2019-5-11 02:10 PM | Show all posts
I think nerfing his passive should make him balance.
Post time 2019-5-11 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Chou has been nerfed especially the first 2 skills
Post time 2019-5-11 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Chou is fine. You just dont know how to deal with him. Ofcouse you cant beat him with your roger lol

Comments

Savage  Post time 2019-5-15 11:26 AM
triggered XD  Post time 2019-5-11 11:34 PM
Can you explain mr how you created relation between roger and chou in this topic ? Which of my sentences made you think roger ?Tell me  Post time 2019-5-11 05:03 PM
You cant win with non-meta hero in high rank games.It is normal that you dont know..Thats why i dont play non-meta hero in ranked matches.  Post time 2019-5-11 05:00 PM
May be you think roger is my favorite hero , he is not.My favorite heroes are belerik + aurora + selena + guinevere in ranked games  Post time 2019-5-11 04:58 PM
Actually i kill very easy chou with roger on 1v1 but the point is not it.The point is not even roger.I dont know why you speak about roger.I left playing roger last season.  Post time 2019-5-11 04:55 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-5-11 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-5-11 04:53 PM
starboi replied at 2019-5-11 11:28 AM
When people see a strong hero they are angry with devs, because they are not nerfing it
When people  ...

What kind story are you telling ? It is a simple suggestion.Do you see any blaming devs ? If according to you , open a topic about " nerf a hero " is blaming , so every suggestion topic is blame developers. Lol

Keep calm , easy boy

If i blame developers in many topic but this topic is not one of them.It is only a suggestion about nerfing hero.

You must leave drugs or weed bro.I dont know how you thought i blame developers in this topic but this topic doesnt include any blaming.

I was thinking you are a smart forumer but my opinions about you are changed with your this comment.

Comments

You speak under my topic and you give example about roger after that you say " it was not you " .You think we are child ?  Post time 2019-5-14 07:55 AM
LOLS I didn't say it was you? I did not mention your name? How can you tell it was you? This is your topic, but I didn't say this is for you. Unless you are guilty. of course I'm smart! hahaha  Post time 2019-5-14 07:47 AM
Post time 2019-5-11 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Immunity of his 2nd skill which should have been removed is still there. A ninja buff if you may say so. New patch notes from Advance Server says his Passive's Bug is now fixed.
Let me tell you the catch here, I'm the one posting that Bug. I posted it at the End of my post which is Tagged as Suggestions as a "Simple Trap" to see if Moonton will IGNORE All of those Suggestions ,some of which I even spend time to Calculate to prove that it isn't an Over-Nerf, and only cares for Bug. Seems like they took it.

Honestly, changing values in the game's code is much more easier than fixing a bug but they choose it. Shows how willing they are to fix bugs than fix the game.
Post time 2019-5-11 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-5-11 06:24 PM

@zanboracks there you said you can easily kill chou 1v1 with your roger, and then you ask dev to nerf chou? it doesnt make any sense
I mentioned roger doesnt mean he's your main, but you ever complained where's the buff for him on a thread, that's why
You cant win with non-meta hero in high rank games.It is normal that you dont know..Thats why i dont play non-meta hero in ranked matches

That's where you are wrong. here some evidences:

all I am saying is, you dont have to master any meta heroes to win ranked matches or reach mythic tier. I am now at legend I x4, 220 ranked matches from epic II. and you know what heroes I use mostly? and you think I always win? look at my WR. here the pic

ml11.JPG
ml12.JPG
ml10.JPG
ml9.JPG
ml8.JPG
Post time 2019-5-11 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Off your topic.

I just wanna tell you. He's not from China. He was inspired by Bruce Lee. So basically he's not Chinese, he's Hongkong-American.

Comments

I didn't know he has an American blood  Post time 2019-5-14 07:48 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-22 12:13 PM GMT+8