Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 276|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Map] Ward system-ward item

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-11 08:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-5-11 05:09 PM

What is ward ? Ward is an item that you buy from shop and place somewhere in map.It provides you to observe this area in map. ( like as selena first skill but it doesnt damage )

What is my suggestion ?

Create an observer ward item.
Cost should be 100 gold and duration is 3 min.

What is opportunities of wards :
- safe farm for carries
- players will stop to use maphack.
- game time will be longer ( i hate games which finish in 10 minute )
- ward system will balance game.Because early game heroes are meta right now.(Chou , guinevere etc..)Thats why many late game hero are out of meta.20-30 minute games will bring them into meta.
Post time 2019-5-12 07:05 PM | Show all posts
@zanboracks I am not forcing them to support me. those are just my opinion. I know selena has that kind of ward, it's one of her abilities.

I wish you a good luck with your ward suggest. But if devs wouldnt make it happened, it means your ward suggest isnt an important thing to execute
Post time 2019-5-11 06:34 PM | Show all posts
I DONT AGREE. because:
1. I am getting rarely see any maphack issue nowadays
2. that ward thing could delete brushes purposes
3. you want feel safe while farming, use your brain, read the map, guess where your enemies are

It's not 1v1 game. if you are the carry, ask your team mate to protect you. if you are the tank, protect your core. You may try vs AI, there you will never face defeated

Comments

Selena already has this ward.So are brushes deleted ?Dont worry everyone use brain here but not you.Thats why they support and you dont.  Post time 2019-5-12 06:49 PM
I advise you delete your post because your poinsts are funny.It is easy to understand you dont support because you dont want support.  Post time 2019-5-12 06:46 PM
Post time 2019-5-11 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Yea very nice suggestion you got here. It would be a cool way to balance the game as you said. Thumbs up from me. We hve always wanted to bring bck the non meta heroes, most of them have been forgotten. Would like to hear opinions from other users too.
Post time 2019-5-11 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-5-11 05:55 PM

Owh I get it, might be a good idea..
Post time 2019-5-11 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Agree..!! Not bad good suggestion
Many pro players win less than 10 minutes because their opponents are bad
Post time 2019-5-11 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Anyone if agree don't forget support on section above .
I support you
Post time 2019-5-12 06:29 AM | Show all posts
I already see 5 Support.
It does mean that most of the users supporting this suggestion.
And i am one of them. I think this is very good idea and it will definitely stop map hack. All those bashing post you did one good at last.
Post time 2019-5-12 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Agree . But ward just can buy only 1  for every team
Post time 2019-5-12 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Aren't the map too small for this? If a ward system be implanted, the map will ask for changes too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-25 10:59 PM GMT+8