Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Staufferboy
Collapse the left

[Share] Shouldn’t marksman not go mid?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-11 08:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Heroes that have ganking ability  and have early burst damage should go mid.

If the mm goes mid they will just farm and farm. They will kill every jungle monster available. That's their mindset most of the time.

But if your mid laner is assassin or mage like Gusion, Harley, Lunox etc. They will gank everytime their ult is available. Your team will have a better rotation.
Post time 2019-5-12 07:48 PM | Show all posts
There is definitely no right answer. But in your case, I slightly agree with the kimmy.
Kimmy should mid instead of alpha. Kimmy is an early game hero that needs to farm fast..so Kimmy should be mid..alpha and cyclops should be roaming helping lane or initiates teamfight.

If you talk about ganking potential, alpha is no better then kimmy in early game. And with your team composition, I hardly think you can gank a lot. In the case where your team lack hero that can sustain teamfight (lack tank or tanky/cc fighter) farming should be prioritize over ganking..so let that kimmy farm mid and jungle.

Like I say, there is no right answer. You do what you want. I just hope I didn't get you or that kimmy as teammates since both of you are so stubborn. Maybe 1st time solo q..lol?
Post time 2019-5-13 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Staufferboy replied at 2019-5-11 07:44 AM
in which case most marksman can't do that. Assassins, mages, and early game fighter like Alpha, Tha ...

It depends. 2-1-2 is out dated.
Even my squad plays 1-2-2 format most of the time.
In that case mid can be done by fast mm like karrie or claude or moscov. But normally we do mage+tank on mid and mm+tank or support on bottom while solo fighter like leo, lapu on top.
This is very effective if you play and roam well. But not applicable for solo rank.
Post time 2019-5-14 01:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If i were you, i would pick the guy with the best map awareness for midlaner, no matter the hero(well not akai, tigreal etc you get the idea)
most of the time, it would be agile heroes like Gusion, Harley, Kimmy etc, second priorities are Marksmen that can rotate quickly, like Claude, Moskov, Clint, Kimmy,etc.

Hell, i even used Alucard, and one time i used Akai with assassin build in midlane and it worked! XD
Post time 2019-5-15 12:10 PM | Show all posts
this really depend on the team (solo or pre-made)
for me, we are in 5 man team, my kimmy going mid lane with either 1 tank or support, the solo side lane is chou or other fighter, the other lane will be mage and support. In this case due to no assassin been picked.

if assassin pick in our side (gs, lancelot) then ofcos kimmy should go side lane. But for me, my mm will only at mid if i use kimmy. all the other mm should go side lane for farming solo or with a support/tank.
Post time 2019-5-15 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Dependa, I played hanabi or meta mm, I will ask for mid.
If i play layla, only layla then I will go for bot or top.

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-16 04:51 PM GMT+8