Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Rexsamz
Collapse the left

[Mood] Thank you everyone for being a great community!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-20 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Definitely will be sad to see you go. Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner because of my hiatus, and I wish I could've seen this earlier.

By the way, what type of art are you pursuing? I do have an interest in graphic design (not the drawing part though, I'm trash at drawing lol)
 Author| Post time 2019-5-21 04:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Rexsamz at 2019-5-22 01:01 AM
Halbikx replied at 2019-5-20 02:02 PM
Definitely will be sad to see you go. Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner because of my hiatus, and  ...

good thing i popped back to the forum to see how things are going and to see your late reply, about the graphics, Im drawing right now focusing on typography but looking forward to explore the other aspects of the subject but this year Im trying to complete my first project which is based on typography where there are three stages, stage 1:draw based on a artist(the artist im looking at supermundane)stage 2:add Photoshop edits(struggling to do this help XD) stage 3: present 2 edited typography pieces to advertise you as a graphic designer and thats the first year next year I think its collages and then after that probably some photography/modern art but the art im pursing is not clear yet I'm think of combining drawings and modern art with the occasional photoshop edits to create my unique style of work anyways whats your interest in graphic design?  
Post time 2019-5-21 05:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-5-21 04:39 AM
good thing i popped back to the forum to see how things are going and to see you late reply, about ...

@rexsamz

Glad to see you back.
Latest news: @starboi has taken up a new sport. He likes playing “sword fight” with his new bf.

Author| Post time 2019-5-22 01:01 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-5-21 05:48 AM
@rexsamz

Glad to see you back.

'swords'that could mean many things when you say it xD and he is sword fighting with his Bfriend is he?I presume that his friend has a 'sword' too
also I check on the forum when I have some free time for like 3 minutes then I leave and go back to sports,art or study
Post time 2019-5-22 01:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-5-22 01:01 AM
'swords'that could mean many things when you say it xD and he is sword fighting with his Bfriend i ...

@rexsamz

Since this involves @starboi it could be only one thing.
Post time 2019-5-22 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-5-21 04:39 AM
good thing i popped back to the forum to see how things are going and to see your late reply, about ...

Ah, I haven't even entered 4th form yet, a lot of things are still very advanced for me. The stuff I've been doing are brochures, posters, book covers, banners and whatnot. I'm not very good at touching up photos like you do (I just put maximum vignette on everything lol), but I do want to know how to. Right now, I want to expand on logo design. By the way, I don't use photoshop (surprising lol), I just use online editors here and there, mainly Canva and Pixlr (I don't ave money :((). I would love to see some of your work!
 Author| Post time 2019-5-24 04:45 AM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-5-22 04:33 PM
Ah, I haven't even entered 4th form yet, a lot of things are still very advanced for me. The stuff ...

The Photoshop is thankfully free at my school but Im still too broke to buy it myself and even if i could afford it, it would be a waste since I only  know the bare minimum of the edits and functions(i don't like using editing app to be honest i just wanna draw xD)
I just put maximum vignette on everything lol

I still do this xD but got bored and now do random filters on filters(top tip: keep experimenting!)
I would love to see some of your work!

let me get my typography project done then ill show you some of that but how about your work?
Post time 2019-5-24 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Halbikx at 2019-5-24 02:30 PM
Rexsamz replied at 2019-5-24 04:45 AM
The Photoshop is thankfully free at my school but Im still too broke to buy it myself and even if  ...

Dude, what school do you go to? I get that it's a university/college, but from where I am, public universities don't offer so much free programmes.

If you want to see some of the stuff I did, could you tell me some of your social media? Discord is obviously a choice, but I don't use it as much as I used to anymore. If you want to add me anyway, then my name is Halbikx#3271

Comments

I thought you meant college or university lol  Post time 2019-5-25 09:47 AM
I did mean school(secondary school)...look at my birthday maybe im not as old as you think I was.  Post time 2019-5-25 01:37 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-16 04:54 PM GMT+8