Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 509|Reply: 45
Collapse the left

[Mood] Thank you everyone for being a great community!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-11 01:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Rexsamz at 2019-5-11 02:07 AM

I really enoyed my stay here in this forum, I met new people and learned new things,I had a great time.It was an amazing experience reading hero concepts especially the ones made by @luciva and @Halbikx (your mortals series is reallly good shame I couldn't finsh it) they had so many great ideas and made numerous concepts and still counting(keep it up until your creative minds run dry!which is never xD).Then their were buffs and rework posts which had a large spectrum from little buffs to full reworks almost like a new hero some got implemented and alot didn't but lets hope they get regonised and mlbb can take them into consideration,there're also some great suggestions for the game that I think they should look back on and reconsider.There were great guides,gameplays and artwork that I marveled at,and was inspired to make some of my own,which I did but only guides since I coudn't find the time to make gameplays and edit them or really put effort into a 'masterpeice' like some on the forum.The only negativity was the complaints which all games will face but there are some that are pure negativity and are absolutly no use to the forum or the devs however the more contructive complaints were interesting to read and had prolonged disscussions talking about how people supported it and ways in it could of been improved and some were seen by the devs and put on the feedback&reward board but again alot of those constructive complaints are going to waste and are unrecognized which is understandable for such a big game its hard to respond to every single oneand implement them.

I'm going miss you guys,the mods and forum members(I barely know the adminstrator so kinda left him out sorry) even though I had only been active in the forum for 192 hours I felt a weird connection but strong connection to you guys  

Its time for me to leave for good and I did leave which was why, I was inactive for I think 3 days but, I thought I didn't give a proper goodbye so here it is...goodbye
the reason for this is partly explained on my 'bye bye mlbb' post but ,I basically I have to do more studying and stop wasting time on games and anything games related like this amazing forum(I didn't agree that games are a waste of times at first but when I stopped I was progessing through my studies quite quick and had time to do some artworks and explore my passion for art too)

I hope you don't miss me too much...goodbye and stay positive !

Author| Post time 2019-5-11 01:57 AM | Show all posts
goodbye everyone (dont cry now xD)
Post time 2019-5-11 02:26 AM | Show all posts
hey man, a lot of people here are going to miss your replies.
about artwork. I highly recommend leather work, its really rewarding. when you become good at it, people become eager to pay you for something you can make. I've made several pieces myself and I say give it a shot.

goodluck wherever you are going for everything that you want to do.
Post time 2019-5-11 03:43 AM | Show all posts
We will miss you bro
Post time 2019-5-11 04:12 AM | Show all posts
why real Goodbye bro?
lets connect outside the game i mean do you have social media that i could add?

Comments

done  Post time 2019-5-13 03:32 AM
ok bro :*  Post time 2019-5-12 10:50 PM
I do ill pm you that later  Post time 2019-5-12 06:58 PM
Post time 2019-5-11 07:11 AM | Show all posts
As a good friend, i respect your decision.
Because study is more important.
But if you ever feel lonely or just come visit, just let you know forum will be always open for you :')
Post time 2019-5-11 08:19 AM | Show all posts
I happy to see that a lot of people here value you bro!
Post time 2019-5-11 01:01 PM | Show all posts
I rarely forum now. That okay to you because education is better than entertainment. It just okay play game sometime but you need focus more to study for your future.
Post time 2019-5-11 02:17 PM | Show all posts
I think this is your third times saying goodbye thread.. Am I wrong?

You will come back for sure.

Comments

second and this is the finally goodbye I assure you my friend *wave*  Post time 2019-5-12 03:53 AM
Post time 2019-5-11 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Wkwkwkw You AFK??

Comments

Okay bro.. Thanks for all  Post time 2019-5-13 04:09 AM
oh yea take my place as the most active former  Post time 2019-5-13 03:33 AM
I guess its AFF away from forum  Post time 2019-5-12 03:53 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-22 03:29 AM GMT+8