Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: IanNikko08
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Bad team

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-11 12:34 AM | Show all posts
I got the same problem with classic right now. Nowadays, it is impossible to have a decent game in classic and I am a mythic.  

I play classic because I want to freely practice and pick a certain hero that does not getting ban or pick by other teammates. Getting lagging/afk/garbage either on allies or enemies doesn't help me in practicing or enjoying the game.
Just this week, I only played about 10% of classic because most of the match I played, I will get afk allies or enemies. So, I ended up practicing 2 match in classic and then immediately went to rank to further sharpen my skill on a certain hero. It has become a case where I have to practice in rank game. I feel bad for my teammates but I just have no other choice.

For me, its rarely about whether I win or lose..it is more about having positive gaming experience as a solo q. I seriously need for moonton to do something about the matchmaking
Post time 2019-5-21 04:02 AM | Show all posts
Jultonov replied at 2019-5-9 01:13 PM
I have thought about this topic ALOT....  here are my thoughts.

1. 3 losses from toxic/low-skill te ...

Sadly hes in classics, so ranking doesn't matter, he can even be paired up with warrior players
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-16 05:33 PM GMT+8