Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 292|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Bad team

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-9 09:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Moonton is always saying that the game matches us with our skills.. I am in mythic rank now, why are there still epic ranks in my team?

Moonton said that they don't have the control of match making..

Well...that's not what I see

Right now, I have 3 loss because of cancers, team don't know ganking, etc.

So please moonton (MONEYTON) lesser the making of skins and heroes, make the match making better.

When playing classic...your teammates should have the same rank with you. Not random (SOLO)
Post time 2019-5-9 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jultonov at 2019-5-9 01:15 PM

I have thought about this topic ALOT....  here are my thoughts.

1. 3 losses from toxic/low-skill teammates is quite normal.  I have "supreme" rank for 2 heroes now, and have literally lost 20 games in a row (9 AFK's).

2. I have come to the conclusion that matchmaking is not the issue.  Let me explain.  Matching making attempts to balance teams fairly by matching "skill-levels" of both teams evenly.  If I am not mistaken it's probably based on MMR...

*** This is where my problem is.  The ranking system, not the matchmaking theory ***

I have been MVP in hundreds of losses where I lose MMR, while bronze (3.0's) actually gain points due to being on a team that is victorious. This is a mistake.  In ranking this way, players can gain stars, MMR, and hero power by getting carried.  The matchmaking system will view these players as much better than they actually are and match them base on these skewed ranks.  This is what needs to change.

I don't have a perfect solution in this post, but I'm sure we can all agree that when you kill 15 enemies (15-4-9), doing turret damage, and taking enemy damage... that your MMR should not drop by -15 points (as this case actually happened with me).

By the same token, we can agree that 3.0 bronze performers (1-8-3) on winning teams should not gain +11 points.  That's a 26 point difference for 2 players that are clearly on different levels.

Comments

so i'm thinking in context to what you mean, its probably the MMR averaged across all the heroes the player has played.  Post time 2019-5-10 01:49 AM
I keep thinking to myself MMR could mean Match Making Rank?.... this I'm not sure if true. But, each hero I have has different MMR's like, I have better MMR's with Hanzo than any Tanks I have  Post time 2019-5-10 01:49 AM
Post time 2019-5-9 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Dont solo ranked and dont toxic if u has bad team mates
So never surender! JUST GAME HAVE FUN!
Post time 2019-5-9 10:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@IanNikko08

May I know the country that you’re currently playing MLBB from? Because there are times that the matchmaking could not match you with mythic players due to the low number of players available at the moment; thus, it is known that the system will resort to match you with Epic/Legend players.

For now, try not accepting matches that are instantly matched up as there is a high chance that non-Mythics will be matched with you if your server is indeed populated with less players, and instead wait for a while (30-120s) before accepting.
Post time 2019-5-9 01:06 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-5-9 10:07 AM
@IanNikko08

May I know the country that you’re currently playing MLBB from? Because there are time ...
try not accepting matches that are instantly matched up

shocks that's a bad gaming experience if you'll ask me.

Felt sorry for Mythic players

Comments

I have a solution, make us Mythic as well haha  Post time 2019-5-10 07:11 AM
Plus, players don't really login at the same time of day. this really limits a lot  Post time 2019-5-10 01:53 AM
imagine, Indonesia and Philippines easily has a lot of mythics due to player population, but other regions like EU and US probably has this on a much much lower scale  Post time 2019-5-10 01:53 AM
Post time 2019-5-9 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Jultonov replied at 2019-5-9 01:13 PM

1. 3 losses from toxic/low-skill te ...

@Jultonov

Yup I really feel you on this one. I'm just speechless as to how people who are low especially on street leaderboard being able to get 30+ MMR in a single match. This is unfair because we would drop 15-25 (yes I've dropped 25 in a single loss despite being MVP) and then we could only gain like what, 3, yes wtf 3?????? when we MVP??? This pissed me off a lot.

I had already posted a suggestion to make players who are on the top able to get much more while making players who are new to the leaderboard get little. That way, we still lose the same major loss in MMR (15-25) which makes sense but we would also be able to gain much more than new players; this would balance the system because newer players will have to earn their stripes while top players can be rewarded more.

If you think about it, it's really not fair for us to gain so little despite our hard work while rookies can easily climb and kick us off the leaderboard, especially when they started from warrior and spammed the hero all the way to mythic; while we have to battle mythic 50s and sometimes attract top globals against us.
Post time 2019-5-9 01:42 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-5-9 01:06 PM
shocks that's a bad gaming experience if you'll ask me.

Felt sorry for Mythic players

@starboi

The way I see it, it could also be that there are simply too little mythic players playing at the moment because if you noticed, towards the end of every season, mythic players would surge in classic because they finally stopped their binge rank and wanna relax.

But yea, althought it's bad, it's classic so I don't really hold high expectations in classic. Except if I do 5 man queue, I would expect my opponents to be equally if not more skilled as I take 5 man classics as rank practices.

The thing I'm more worried about is getting matched with legends and epics in rank. That's the true culprit here.

So all in all, I'm still all for a qualitative change in matchmaking and I'm also disappointed at the current state of things because it used to be a lot better a few seasons back.

Comments

I agree.  Post time 2019-5-9 03:13 PM
Post time 2019-5-9 05:56 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-5-9 01:39 PM
@Jultonov

Yup I really feel you on this one. I'm just speechless as to how people who are low esp ...

Yeah, if you dont have a team to play with it's only a stroke of pure luck to advance into "supreme" at all.  You've got to win 7,8,9 games in a row to make a dent .
Post time 2019-5-9 07:18 PM | Show all posts
When playing classic...your teammates should have the same rank with you. Not random (SOLO)

I dont agree with this. it's so selfish. everybody wants to play. beside, you arent going to lose your star if you are defeated.

So please moonton (MONEYTON) lesser the making of skins and heroes, make the match making better.

you dont always lose, do you? when you win, you never mentioned about it
Post time 2019-5-10 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Jultonov replied at 2019-5-9 01:13 PM

1. 3 losses from toxic/low-skill te ...

I like your point of view.
You should create post under suggestion sub section about this.
So that we can submit that.
Cheers.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 12:03 AM GMT+8