Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3964|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] MLBB app keeps on updating

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-6 09:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by starboi at 2019-5-6 10:17 AM

After my dilemma about transferring my account to my new phone (https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 38&page=1#pid427904). By the way, THANKS TO THOSE PEOPLE who helped me to by pass the level 8 thing, I'M SO SORRY, I can't do the intructions that you've given me, because I can't see that options on my Google Play so I just grind myself to reach level 8 and I was able to retrieve my right account.

Now, I'm having problems with my account, because it KEEPS ON UPDATING. I cannot play, because of this.

You know, after installing the game app, it will update just like the one in the picture. After it completes, the next day it will update again. It's fine if I'm always at home since there's WiFi, but it's a pain in the arse if I'm not, because its eating lots of data.

Plus, the Japanese voice file is downloading so slow, and it does not sink permanently as if I need to redownload it again everyday, unlike when I first download it from my old phone, it's so fast

I don't know if someone also experienced this and hope to give your thoughts about this problem.

Thanks!

78e492807ae5c670a090adaf5fb23cb4bdb6996fr1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg
Post time 2019-5-6 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Maybe ur phone absolutely slow connections

Comments

oh! tsk tsk tsk not on my post bro.. not in my post.. don't you dare..  Post time 2019-5-6 02:44 PM
Post time 2019-5-6 02:35 PM | Show all posts
why do you still need "reach level 8" thing? it's an oldschool

For the updating issue, I suggest you to make sure that you have reached 100%. Because if you cancel the updating before it's done, it will reupdating again next time

Comments

well I guess I missed that -_-, but thanks anyway  Post time 2019-5-7 07:25 AM
after I deleted my game's data, I will be shown a "make your character's name" scene. but at the lower right corner, you will find a "login with an old one" kind of thing  Post time 2019-5-6 03:01 PM
is this the same thing as you delete all your game data and try to login again?  Post time 2019-5-6 02:57 PM
have you tried applying your account to a new phone?  Post time 2019-5-6 02:44 PM
Post time 2019-5-7 10:36 AM | Show all posts
So you still need to reach lv.8 after all??

I know some people will be bit afraid, when they want to change their phone. They will encounter account transfer problem like you experienced.

I transferred my account to new device not too long ago, I didn't have any issue like this. I didn't need to reach lv.8 for that. I think you missed some people's recommendation in your previous thread, or maybe you did it wrong.

For your problem now, your resources keep downloading every day, there are some file resources might be corrupt. You should clear your game data in your phone setting, and try to re-download it again. Please, do not do anything while you download the resources. I always avoid like playing a match, visiting in-game page, or anything while downloading. Sometimes it can interrupt your downloading resources, and some resources like skin display, voice pack, icons won't be perfectly downloaded. Just leave your device/phone alone until downloading finish.

After finish, go to your in-game setting, check resources, clear cache, and restart the game.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-7 12:03 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2019-5-7 10:36 AM
So you still need to reach lv.8 after all??

I know some people will be bit afraid, when they want t ...

Thanks for the reply. The reason why I was not able to do what was advised is because I can't find the options that they are saying in my Google Play app. Anyway, so when there's an update you just leave your phone with MLBB open am I right?
Post time 2019-5-7 01:11 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-5-7 12:03 PM
Thanks for the reply. The reason why I was not able to do what was advised is because I can't find ...

It wasn't Google Play. It's "Google Play Games" with joystick icon. It's different app with Google Play. It's separate google app where you can customize your game profile, game data, and game achievement which are connected to your google account.
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-07 at 12.03.21 PM.jpeg

You can also set automatically sign-in your game right there. If you changed new device, just log in to your google play games. Your game data will show in game library and then you can set it in your new device.
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-07 at 12.02.51 PM.jpeg

Post time 2019-5-7 01:15 PM | Show all posts
I suggest you to change the connection from mobile data to wifi or vice versa. If still slow you can clear storage and download again.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-7 02:31 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2019-5-7 01:11 PM
It wasn't Google Play. It's "Google Play Games" with joystick icon. It's different app with Google ...

Fudge! We should had this conversation from my 1st post instead! I might have by passed that damn process! hahahaha look at what you've reply that's why all along I thought ALL OF YOU ARE REFERRING TO GOOGLE PLAY hahaha
Capture.JPG

But thanks anyway bro, it was a learning experience for me. hahaha

Comments

It's ok, I didn't know that app that has joystick icon has a use all this time.  Post time 2019-5-7 03:06 PM
My bad. I just thought you already got it. I mean Google Play Games. So I just said that Google Play.  Post time 2019-5-7 02:42 PM
Post time 2019-5-14 04:56 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-29 07:58 AM GMT+8