Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3603|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] Clint Underrated Marksman?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-5 07:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
clinttonboi.png

Under[rated]

Clint has been silent lately. Rarely see players use him considering that he doesnt fit with the current Meta or he's not just the goto hero to select; maybe there are but teammates will complain and would recommend other MMs. Clint is very dependent on items, he needs to have at least 3 or 4 items to get a clean kill. Ranging around 8-12 minutes that would consider as mid or transition to late game. If you ask me, I look at his skills its similar to Lesley not to Claude and Granger; basing on burst damage. On the other hand, Clint is far more critical than Lesley while Lesley is tricky due to her 1st skill which will blind up auto target for 2s.

Just like any Marksman, he needs a decent tank or a fighter than can endure damage like Thamuz or Chou (tank/Semi). Going solo is suicide just like ganking without items. By the way, I'm really hoping they would rework his base skin model. Change it back to the 1st generation model but a more polish design just like his Sand 'n Sun skin. His current default skin is "old" make him look like the biological father of Claude and Granger. Well, here's a video from Global Top 1 Clint user Yoko.

special thanks to Mobile Moba

Post time 2019-5-6 03:09 AM | Show all posts
Ya he is out of meta due to late game potentiality.
In current fast paced game it is hardly going late game.
But if, only if yoy are lucky (or unlucky) enough to play against clint in late game. Then its good game well played or ggwp. He is god of crit and without moscov knock up i dont think there is any mm can kill him 1 on 1. He does insane amount of burst damage in late game. Agree with the polished version of first clint too.
Post time 2019-5-6 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Yay Clint, my most favourite MM, tho I'm actually very bad with MM
Post time 2019-5-6 11:30 PM | Show all posts
I like using him too compared the other mm but I hate when my teammates take all the buffs, tank don't protect me and when my teammates start war early so I don't have enough item to perform.
Post time 2019-5-7 03:50 PM | Show all posts
btw now endless battle + thunder belt can work perfectly with clint...
Post time 2019-5-13 04:55 AM | Show all posts
Clint used true damage? Same like karrie?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-31 12:53 AM GMT+8