Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 198|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Hello there

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-3 12:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Well, hello there guys, GX99212 here only because of one general thing....

It's because I have a custom hero that I wanted to make, but I don't know where I could make the post of it?

What is Custom Hero? Is a hero/charACTER that someone make it by himself based on the system at that game. Originally made by that person or in this case, is me. I just love making any custom things in the game serials that I played in a long time, even once I make them too OP.

Would be he/she too OP? Yeah, unfortunately... I will think a way or two to not make him too OP(Like decreasing his HP and DEF stats since that will be a Fighter/Marksman)...

Will be the second and third or more will be too OP? Well, only one who will became "OP", but the rest are just some balanced units that could survive the META in mid-high tier, even with nerfs. That only will be happen once I get the idea...

Will be the most OP get nerfs? If it's possible, yes... Nerfs are important and I realise that... But not that hard until he/she became forgoten unit.

Will you do the unit art? Nope, absolutely not.... Because I can't draw, as simple as that... I'm only did the written design

Can you do the programming and animation? Nope, absolutely not.... Those things are not my majority...

Will you make a custom item? Well, if I have an idea only.... Maybe this item will make Zilong great again...

You said Zilong before, is there ideas how Zilong will be OP again? IMO, yes there is, bring back the Attack Speed Buff to "30/40/50" or "30/45/60" instead of "30/30/30" (If I not forget, one of those will not get risen even the levels of Zilong's Ult is risen), make him immune to the CCs for his ultimate in the first 5s, Change his skill 2 to a Blink/AoE base while not forgeting the Chase thing in his skill 2 and increase the slow debuff... About Skill 1, leave it be or make it a combo that has an AoE + CC... AoEs and CCs are the most important in any META... For Zilong's Case, slow will do...

How about Layla? Well change her skill which only used to attack to have some blink + AoE effect, she needs it that much... By the consequence, nerf her range a bit... But, I care less for Layla since she only has.... one thing, yeah... one thing only.... You know what I mean, those are the same as Karina and Selena...... Ooops, I hope I don't get any extra s
Post time 2019-5-4 11:25 AM | Show all posts
do you confide?
Post time 2019-5-3 02:51 AM | Show all posts
welcome to the forum you can post you idea on the creative exchange and your suggestions on the suggestion section to get to the section click on forum and make sure you use the reply button
Post time 2019-5-4 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Hello welcome to the forum
Please follow rules and regulations and enjoy your stay
Join our official discord server for pre mate team mates for rank/classic here
https://discordapp.com/invite/dKVXuHU

Also check our portal for tons of game resources like guides, tutorial, troubleshooting guide, fan arts, new hero suggestions and many more here
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/portal
Post time 2019-5-4 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the Mobile Legends forum.
Such a lovely forum.
Such a lovely forum.
Plenty of post at the Mobile Legends forum.
Anything you want to know about MLBB you can find it here.
Post time 2019-5-7 03:00 PM | Show all posts
hello dude welcome
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-25 11:55 PM GMT+8