Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 17780|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Query] Transferring Account to another mobile phone. (For Android users)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-2 06:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Anyone here who just recently transferred your MLBB account to another phone?

Did you encounter any problems?
Do they still require you to reach Level 8, before you can have your own account?
For example the day you transferred, whilst you level up, you got a new hero, items and other stuff. Will you still aquire all of that when you get your current account?

Please help, thanks in advance.
Post time 2019-5-2 09:03 AM | Show all posts
no need to reach level 8, but I believe you still need to finish Layla's tutorial, then you go to the account settings.

I believe so, all items you have should carry over to the new device

Comments

it was probably Feb when I did it. I stopped using my old phone and got a new one. I only finished Layla's tutorial and then logged in using my account and got things transferred.  Post time 2019-5-2 11:37 PM
WOW! thanks bro! that's a good news! So you've done it recently?  Post time 2019-5-2 09:41 AM
Post time 2019-5-2 09:38 AM | Show all posts
I did it not too long ago.. And well there is a way to "cheat" this lvl 8 requirement..

In your new phone, instal the game, and open it.. It will do the loading thing right? When the loading is almost finish, quickly and repeatedly press bottom right corner of you phone.. You will be able to login like usual.. Hehe xD

Comments

OMG seriously? Thanks! :)  Post time 2019-5-2 09:46 AM
Post time 2019-5-2 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, the Level 8 thing is needed when you want to bind your new account, if not, you can switch it directly after the tutorial.

Comments

I think what he meant was that "When you want to bind your new account"... is when its first time you tie it with something  Post time 2019-5-2 11:38 PM
awww I thought it has already been gone. #sadstory  Post time 2019-5-2 12:29 PM
Post time 2019-5-2 01:28 PM | Show all posts
I don't know if you can't transfer your account recently due to bug or not.. But you don't need to reach lv.8 anymore to transfer your game account.
I will give you 3 options to do that.

- If your account bind google play, go to your gplay settings, and turn on automatically sign in, it will reload your game account automatically when you open the game.

- If your game account bind fb account, just log in your acc on your fb apps. When you open the game, it will automatically reload your current game data as well.

- Last, if 2 steps above failed. Force log in! But you have to through tutorial first, it only takes several mins, just skip skip skip unnecessar tutorial, you just need to get access to your profile page asap, and then go to setting, and log to your existing account. After that, game will restart automatically and your game account will reload.

Comments

Thank you!  Post time 2019-5-2 03:00 PM
Post time 2019-5-3 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2019-5-3 12:07 AM

Very easy if Android to Android.Lemme tell you how i do it as i change mobile on monthly basis
First login to google that you have binded.
Then do exactly as i did in google play games app.
Start the game.
Complete layla tutorial
Complete 1 match
Complete zilong tutorial match.
Auto buy eduroa.
At classic, click cancel.
Go to account and switch.
Screenshot_20190502-215912.jpg

Comments

Thanks bro! but I can't see those option base on the screenshot that you provided when I go to google play. I'm sorry I can't provide with a screenshot since I am using a PC right now.  Post time 2019-5-4 08:16 AM
Post time 2019-5-4 11:40 AM | Show all posts
it doesn't have to be level 8 to be able to change accounts

Comments

Im talking about when you change your phone not just switching accounts  Post time 2019-5-6 07:12 AM
Post time 2019-5-5 07:23 AM | Show all posts
I have created over 15 accounts till date on both Apple and Android devices. They can be switched freely and easily when you binds them, binding Moonton/VK account is the best option! Google Play and Facebook can’t be switched between Apple and Android.

You can bind your account below level 8, I did it at Level 3.
Finish whatever BD007 mentioned above and go to account, tap on either VK/Moonton to bind, don’t use the “Connect Accounts” at the bottom as it will prompt you to get to Level 8 before you can bind(useless).

Comments

@starboi I think you can skip that step, it’s optional.  Post time 2019-5-6 01:23 PM
The problem is, I cannot find the opiton that BD007 is showing me in my Google play app.  Post time 2019-5-6 07:13 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-18 06:28 AM GMT+8