Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 11035|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] [Guide] Laning Position.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-1 04:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2019-5-1 05:12 PM
LANING POSITION

Just basic heroes laning. There some specific heroes can be mid, bot or top lane. You can list some specific heroes that can be mid, bot, top or both. Reply it below.

Special thank for @FatalXBullet help me this too.
Laning.jpg

Laning_2.jpg

Laning_3.jpg

That all from me. How dare you @FatalXBullet. You don't put my name in my guide.
Post time 2019-5-1 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing an awesome guide! This should be set as an example to promote better team synergy and strategy.
Post time 2019-5-1 06:49 PM | Show all posts
if you play in SEA server and mm role, everyone will ask you to go mid alone. no tank nor any fighter to support you. while you are in mid, they farm your left and right jungle
Post time 2019-5-1 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Very nice explanation and this is what i expected from you.
So it should be like 1-2-2 format.You explained it quite well.
I totally agree on top and mid laner.
Because fighter can easily solo top if he choose proper fighter. And mid and bot is hard cause enemy mid always go bot for crab and gank bot. Thats Tha mid and bot is a bit hard to control.
Thanks again for sharing this.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-1 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2019-5-1 08:59 PM
Dexter99 replied at 2019-5-1 06:49 PM
if you play in SEA server and mm role, everyone will ask you to go mid alone. no tank nor any fighte ...

Yea I know that. ML still hard to balance due to pro player influence. Then, less tutorial is not really much helping player to understand how use or positioning every roles heroes. I hope they need to improve Mm and Support better after this.
Post time 2019-5-1 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Good job mate (even though I do this alone and add extra note) . Nah some specific heroes can be mid, bot and top.

Top:
- Granger, Moskov- YSS (Melee)

Mid:
- Claude, Granger (Bounty hunter talent)
- Kimmy (Mage build)
- Kaja (Synergy with mage)
- Chou and Jawhead (Tank build initiator)

Bot:
- Esmeralda, Selena and Harley (Free solo blue buff)
- Kimmy (Mm build)
Post time 2019-5-1 10:00 PM | Show all posts
thanks for the awesome guide
Post time 2019-5-2 08:22 PM | Show all posts
nice guide, but... question: the top, mid, bot from both teams view are different. from our side, it 1-2-2, but for the enemy it 2-2-1. if top solo against 2 enemies, won't that make the top in hard position? include enemy on the bot.
Post time 2019-5-2 08:35 PM | Show all posts
i've never used any of these laning techniques you've suggested ever ;-;. i always organize lanes via team comp, never roles

Comments

@rexsamz i actually play solo a lot. and i still take control of my team of randoms and tell them what lanes to go XD I'm THAT person. thankfully i have a 80% WR this season  Post time 2019-5-3 02:49 AM
hard to do that solo but i know you have a squad so it won't be a problem for you  Post time 2019-5-3 02:21 AM
Post time 2019-5-3 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Th slit push and ganking laning position were helpful to know thanks
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-30 10:31 AM GMT+8