Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1039|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[UI] Friendlist - Invisible mode and Pinned

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-30 11:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ag273n at 2019-4-30 11:53 PM

1.)
Suggesting to include an "Invisible mode" in the friend list. (main UI). so one can open ML without getting a bunch of in game invites. It should look like on another player's view that a friend is offline. and this should default to "online" when logging into the game.

I sometimes login just to view items, or look at the shop.
We could reject easily the game invites but sometimes its a person thats hard to say no coz you've been good friends and dont want the other person to feel bad in any way.

2.)
Suggesting to include a pinned section for people that you play often with - just a sorting option (or can be another tab)...
Players should be able to select or remove who gets included in this pinned section.
Post time 2019-5-1 01:05 AM | Show all posts
agree with both them but im the one thats inviting them while there busy with stuff,pinning certain friends would be nice but would be really helpful if you have alot active friends unlike me

Comments

quite the opposite for me I try to get friends on classic but they just take my follow and leave  Post time 2019-5-1 01:56 AM
yeah I have too many. it happened when I connected my FB account, too many and some didn't progress after Elite.  Post time 2019-5-1 01:54 AM
Post time 2019-5-1 07:40 AM | Show all posts
sometimes its a person thats hard to say no coz you've been good friends and dont want the other person to feel bad in any way.

I feel you bro hahaha sometimes you're about to stop playing then after your last game someone will send an invite from a close friend or relative. hahahaha it's like the time will stop for a seconds and you will think if you'll accept it or not hahaha it's really kind of hard.

Sometimes, I will just ignore and pretend that I already closed the app right after the last game and I will just message him/her the next day if he mentioned it.

Comments

I mean, it's hard to decline when someone close to you sends an invite. I know you know how it feels hahaha So it is better to be seen "offline" rather than declining the invite.  Post time 2019-5-2 12:35 PM
@iri even though it has that option, what we're trying to avoid is for our close friend/relatives not to felt bad if we refused.  Post time 2019-5-2 12:31 PM
iri
hey, it has "I'm about to go offline" option. I use it a lot :D  Post time 2019-5-2 12:06 PM
so true sometimes I wished the decline button in game invites included an option that's just Blank  Post time 2019-5-1 11:02 PM
Post time 2019-5-1 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Yes, please. I feel bad rejecting team invites when I'm online just to check some leaderboards, build, fix something, etc.

Comments

me too. often I only open the game to view my items or when I want to stare at skins that I drool over with. LOL  Post time 2019-5-1 11:03 PM
Post time 2019-5-1 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Offline mode, you mean...
Post time 2019-5-1 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Its true? Okee
Post time 2019-5-1 09:48 PM | Show all posts
I think offline mode will be nice.
We will submit this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-20 01:41 PM GMT+8