Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 511|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] LOSING IN RANK GAMES

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-29 02:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Mobile Legends said that we should make a choice because of afk in RANK. The surrender button didn't even showed up!

COME ON READ THIS! THIS FORUN IS USELESS.. NO ONE IS EVEN COMMENTING ON MY REPORT

And the screenshot that I sent...

WHERE'S MY +215 POINTS! WHY IS IT STILL 0.

MOBILE LEGENDS FAKES PLAYERS
Screenshot_20190429-144508.png
Post time 2019-4-29 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-4-29 04:51 PM
Mobile Legends said that we should make a choice because of afk in RANK. The surrender button didn't even showed up!

The surrender (invalid) button only applies when someone starts to afk from the begining to first 3 mins of the match. Which means, if you or your teammate afk at 4th mins, it wouldnt be counted as invalid match

COME ON READ THIS! THIS FORUN IS USELESS.. NO ONE IS EVEN COMMENTING ON MY REPORT

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=70178 yeah right. You havent responded to the replies on your last thread yet. But I agree with the useless thing. this forum is very useless, I dont even know why am I here

WHERE'S MY +215 POINTS! WHY IS IT STILL 0

I stole it, I am sorry
Post time 2019-4-29 08:34 PM | Show all posts
I'm also a bit confused why I keep wasting my time with this forum too. The devs don't really give a sheet about this forum to begin with.
Post time 2019-4-30 06:01 AM | Show all posts
WHERE'S MY +215 POINTS! WHY IS IT STILL 0.

- what +215 points?

MOBILE LEGENDS FAKES PLAYERS

- why fake? so you're fake as well?
Post time 2019-4-30 07:09 AM | Show all posts
Please submit this to in game customer support.
We are ordinary player like you.
We also submit bug report to in game customer support as well.
Post time 2019-4-30 09:55 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-4-29 08:34 PM
I'm also a bit confused why I keep wasting my time with this forum too. The devs don't really give a ...

Same here. I can't tell why but I feel like I'm slowly getting tired of this forum.

This forum doesn't have the vibes of a "forum". I dunno, maybe because of the very few headcount. Specially on the 2 most important sections (General discussions & Suggestions).

Might switch to Reddit but will still visit here.
Post time 2019-5-1 01:54 AM | Show all posts
the forum is the only loose connection we have to the game devs even if they don't listen I first  came to the forum looking for hero guides but there are less and almost no recent hero guides in the forum, but alot of complaints but its the hero concepts?stories and funny posts that keep me interested in this forum and you 215 points should show up next match
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 06:05 PM GMT+8