Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 769|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Report System

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-28 11:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why is the report system still in the game when it doesn't make the game better? I kept on reporting and reporting bad teammates. Guess what happen... MOBILE LEGENDS kept on putting me on bad team, and I'm talking about RANK GAMES. Don't you dare tell us that you don't control the match making system.

REPORT SYSTEM SUCKS!
Post time 2019-4-29 01:35 AM | Show all posts
are you playing solo?then make some friends that are good by playing classic then invite them to your rank games then you don't have to deal with as many bad players
Post time 2019-4-29 01:32 AM | Show all posts
if you dont want to be put on a bad team, make you own team.

Comments

ahahahahaha taena! :)  Post time 2019-4-29 06:00 AM
thumbs up  Post time 2019-4-29 01:34 AM
Post time 2019-4-29 03:43 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-4-29 06:23 AM | Show all posts
It's a good thing that you always report bad players, but there are probably thousands of MLBB players in your server so there's really a big chance that you will get another troll player UNLESS you always get the same player, THAT IS DEFINITELY A DIFFERENT STORY! You need to know that this thing really happens and not only in MLBB, but in other games as well.

I want you to understand that it's not MLBB's fault if you always get bad teammates. You need to know that matchmaking has nothing to do with your issue. The system has no futuristic mind that will know what is going to happen in your game and the system doesn't know that your teammate is a cancer so it's not that the system will want a bad player to be your teammate.

You also need to understand that sometimes you win a row, sometimes you lose in a row, sometimes you win then you lose or you lose then you win and that is how it goes.

It's fine to rant and whine, but as much as possible, we need to think first before we act.

I'm not perfect and I do this kind of mistakes as well after all we are all just humans. I just want to help you as much as I can and I hope I was able to :)
Post time 2019-4-29 07:20 AM | Show all posts
I can assure you that report system works 100%.But the problem is there so many players and the other user suggested, a bit weak punishment.
I still think we need a but more strict punishment for verified report.
Post time 2019-4-29 11:21 AM | Show all posts
If you're saying that you always get a bad team then your enemy is likely also getting a bad team. There is no, such unfairness in ML, I mean if you lose, that mean you are the one that doesn't fit well with your teammates strategy and playstyle.
Post time 2019-5-6 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Dont solo again! Wkwkwk
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 10:12 AM GMT+8