Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 665|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Loading Screen Bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-28 06:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was playing Survival mode and suddenly the screen jam. Hence, I thought just restart the app and relog to the game. But somehow, it has been almost an hour whenever I log in MLBB it straight to the loading page and it stucks there.

I know admin will ask us to lodge report in the in game report tab but if whenever we log in, it direct to the loading page and we dont even have chance to make report in game, how is this going to be solved?

I dunno whether anyone encounter this today or is it just me. But I do hope MLBB can fix this bug or error ASAP or pls enlighten us besides to make report in game, is there any other option or way for us to report this bug or error to the developer?

Pls find my screenshot attachment of the loading page. Its like stuck there forever, even I switch between my ipad and my android phone, the error still there. Thus, Im sure not the device problem but Acc problem.
15564488929377699849357796314751.jpg
Post time 2019-4-28 08:13 PM | Show all posts
To report this we need your in game id number, server id, the time error occurred, device model and os, game version.
Thanks.
Post time 2019-4-29 02:12 AM | Show all posts
I think i recall a similar game freeze happening to someone else in the forum,this could be because of internet,server issues,other programs running on your device, wifi interference,too much cache,storage issues etc. maybe wait about 3 hours after fully rebooting you device(turning it off on powering it on then wait)
Post time 2019-5-2 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Report to CS in game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 01:45 PM GMT+8