Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 728|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Item Bug Bruteforce Breastplate

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-28 05:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Bruteforce breastplate
Does not  work with the +4% to physical and magical attack to Karrie, Esmeralda, Guinivere, badang, and others
But rather it increases Physical and Magical Defense
but to Ashe hanabi and others it increases Movement, physical & magical defense, Physical & magical Attack
Post time 2019-4-28 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Do you have proof?
Without proof or screen shot we cant help you there
Please gather some screenshots.
Post time 2019-4-29 02:01 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-4-28 08:24 PM
Do you have proof?
Without proof or screen shot we cant help you there
Please gather some screensho ...

this has already been reported by other forum users and I think it showed up on the suggestion board

Comments

and mlbb answered 'stay tuned'  Post time 2019-4-29 02:01 AM
Post time 2019-4-29 02:02 AM | Show all posts
if it actually did what it says I think this item would be pretty powerful for skill spammers with continuous damage

Comments

this was for the OP and the other was for @BD007  Post time 2019-4-30 12:44 AM
It seems, you tend to still gathers some thoughts after submitting your reply.  Post time 2019-4-29 06:57 AM
Post time 2019-4-29 07:34 AM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-29 02:01 AM
this has already been reported by other forum users and I think it showed up on the suggestion boa ...

If mlbb official already replied then we need to wait for it.

Comments

its been a while though  Post time 2019-4-30 12:36 AM
Post time 2019-4-29 06:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by CoLeyCoLey at 2019-4-29 06:19 PM

I want the Brute Force Breastplate stays to increases Physical And Magical Defense.

Timeline of this problem:
1. Before 1.3.68 patch update about 2 - 3 weeks that item still have the old passive effect that increases Physical and Magical Defense with the right description.

2. After that (still before 1.3.68 patch update), that item has changed to increases Physical and Magical Attack passive effect.
I reported it, because that item was supposed to help tank heroes from any type attack. Assassins, Fighter, MM, Mage are already strong and too strong with the Brute Force Breastplate for tank heroes. If dev want that item to increases Physical and Magical Attack in passive, the active effect (attributes) of the item should change to Physical or Magical attack or both of them and the item should listed in Attack or Magic item not in defense item.

3. After couple day, (still before 1.3.68 patch update), the passive effect of Brute Force Breastplate back again to increases Physical and Magical Defense, so was the description.

4. After 1.3.68 patch updated, the passive effect desctiption of Brute Force Breastplate has changed again to Physical And Magical Attack, but the actual effect in battlefield, still increases Physical and Magical Defense.
I already reported again, but the devs reply made me laugh, he/she asks me the screenshot. They actually can try by themself in Practice Mode
Post time 2019-5-6 11:01 PM | Show all posts
which item? Share with screenshoots
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-29 07:52 AM GMT+8