Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1727|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Stuck at Evolve loading page...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-21 09:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It does not progress at all. I restarted mlbb several times already but it still persists and could not load the main home screen and makes your game pretty much useless.

Game Name: superadd

Screenshot_20190421-090722_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2019-4-21 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Please contact in game customer support asap.
Its located on the top left corner besides your profile avatar(blue headset icon). Go to help>bug report>fill it up>submit.
Post time 2019-4-22 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Yaaa I have the exact same problem yesterday. But I left it open and went to sleep. At the morning, the game finally back to the main screen. Phew!

@BD007 We can't report it in game. When restarted, the game head back to that loading screen and we can do nothing.
Post time 2019-4-28 06:30 PM | Show all posts
This happen to me now too on Survival mode. Stuck at loading screen. This never happen to me before. We can’t even go to main page to report as whenever open the game, it will direct to loading page. Pls do something or any other way to report instead just from in game?
Post time 2019-4-29 07:09 AM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-4-22 10:54 AM
Yaaa I have the exact same problem yesterday. But I left it open and went to sleep. At the morning,  ...

Report when the game back to normal.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 08:13 PM GMT+8