Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 559|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Bug Report help Evolution game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-20 08:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
after playing evolution arcade game, i cant get out, i rank 3 at the end of the game shared it on facebook and i hit the return button but after that it suddenly load to evolution loading screen, i buffled and confused why, then after the loading is done it take me where my character died in the end, i waited about 5 - 7 mins but it's still not doing any thing. i close the game and relog but it keeps me on the evolution loading screen i try reloging it several times, then i realized i will clear the cache and data to try if i can get out that loading screen but still it keeps on the evolution loading screen, so i try to uninstall re install, it still the same, help me out my account please thankyou
Screenshot_20190420-201720.png
Post time 2019-4-20 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Even after reinstalling the game! surprising try uninstalling the game then reboot your device install it again if that doesn't work then reboot your device while having mlbb downloaded and see if its gone Im not sure if these work but they're just ideas
 Author| Post time 2019-4-20 10:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-20 09:26 PM
Even after reinstalling the game! surprising try uninstalling the game then reboot your device insta ...

it fix the game after several uninstall reinstall it took about an hour to fix it, seems that im the only one having the issue, but thank goodness my game fix after the day resets, im glad having the issue on almost the reset day, if ever i had the issue later after the day resets i may not play the game until tomorrow. wish other player wont have this issue. but thanks for the reply.

Comments

thanks for sharing your problem with evole mode but also send it to cs but with you device name and model  Post time 2019-4-21 01:17 AM
Post time 2019-4-21 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Hi @xelgrise
Thanks for your feedback. I'm also received certain complaints about this Evolve Mode. Please do report about it in the cs in-game, in case it might be happen again.
And also, please state your in-game ID and server ID in here, as for reference in future.
Post time 2019-4-22 08:43 AM | Show all posts
I saw a crime scene.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 01:46 PM GMT+8