Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3073|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Lag Hack is in the air <3

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-17 03:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by kampungnafri at 2019-4-17 03:57 PM

I've been mentioning lag hack here and there in the forum but yet to upload one as the proof...

So for those people saying there's no such thing as lag hack, it's my internet acting up...

Watch the video till the end or just drag it to the end to take a look at my test ping, it's 44 ms.

I know we all wanna win in rank games, but please do it in a fair way.

Post time 2019-4-18 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Just report them in game after the battle ends.
Mlbb is very serious and i can assure if if they verified, their account will be banned.

Comments

Thanks mod!!  Post time 2019-4-19 06:08 PM
Done it right after the match. But Im hoping this can be prevented even before the match started.  Post time 2019-4-18 04:06 PM
Post time 2019-4-17 05:15 PM | Show all posts
yeah, thanks to the scriptmaker, one of them is @BrilliantGameBoy on Instagram, go and attack that account if you want. I dont know why mobile legends keep ignoring this kind of scriptmaker. Well, if the developers cant take down the scriptmaker, the players need to do it themselves
Post time 2019-4-17 07:01 PM | Show all posts
I still can’t quite see why the blame is to the enemy, yes u reconnected at certain moments but that does not mean they are cheating

Comments

Yes i did, still what do i have to see exactly that can convince me? Except for the ping your getting  Post time 2019-4-19 05:02 PM
Did you even watch the entire video?  Post time 2019-4-18 04:06 PM
Post time 2019-4-17 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Moonton is aware but I do not know what are they trying to do about it.
These hacks are made available for Android devices,
that includes map hack, drone hack, lag hack in 1 package.
I believed the enemy team send a packet of ddos attacks onto your connection making you spike in ping at some point shown in the above video or a constant ping spike at 120-200+ ms rendering the game unable to play.

Comments

Sabarrr brooo!!  Post time 2019-4-19 06:08 PM
Post time 2019-4-18 01:51 AM | Show all posts
I can't watch it but its an interesting concept for a hack you make the victime lag and athey lose control and boom free kill and they get reported for feeding
Post time 2019-4-18 06:51 AM | Show all posts
TamagoEgg replied at 2019-4-17 09:31 PM
Moonton is aware but I do not know what are they trying to do about it.
These hacks are made availab ...

Iirc ddos attacks are directed to server, not to "connections". And they affect all traffic to and from said server.
If someone ddos your game server, every player connected to said server will get lags.
Post time 2019-4-18 07:10 AM | Show all posts
Other players will say "sorry i'm..."
Capture.JPG
Post time 2019-4-18 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Haha...i experienced fighting against enemy using lag hack, it is in mirror mode and my team is using selena. After about 8 minutes of playing, all of us disconnected at the same time. I know about it because im the first one to reconnect to the match and see all my teammates also at the fountain being disconnected. About 5 minutes before losing, 1 by 1 of us start reconnecting and said the game crashed.
Post time 2019-4-22 08:59 PM | Show all posts
yup i encounter this at least once per day
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-30 01:46 AM GMT+8