Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 5126|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Poll] Karrie or Granger?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-16 10:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
So I was planning to bring myself to playing mms again and i want a new hero and the only mm i dont have is Karrie. next update a new hero will come, which is Granger, he is most likely to be a top tier mm annd it seems like hes kinda hard to use.
so who should I get? Karrie or Granger? and reasons why I should get the hero you've picked?
THAAAAANKSS!

Single Polls, Total 17 Users voted

Poll is finished

17.65% (3)
47.06% (8)
35.29% (6)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-4-16 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Karrie is an interesting and fun mm. If you like her play style you should go for it. And granger, he is unique and badass playstyle. I've tried him in adv server and he is challenging. For me granger.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-16 11:24 PM | Show all posts
I don't know about granger yet, but I think Karrie is good

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-17 06:08 AM | Show all posts
The only MMs that I don't like is Karrie and Claude, but I'm not saying they are not good, I just don't like their playstyle so I went for Granger hahaha

Comments

don't tell me you used diamonds.  Post time 2019-4-17 08:07 AM
i bought Claude but haven't used him since  Post time 2019-4-17 06:18 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-17 06:25 AM | Show all posts
Granger is overall more safe hero to play because of that range so its easy to farm(even though that passive makes is a bit hard)with out disruptions so i recommend granger

karrie is cool but old and a little bland and not exciting to play

most heroes I play I only play because i have fun playing them, gussion his combos are fun to exacute,moskov watching him take damage but still lifesteal back up is just the best and landing stun is satisfying aswell,alpha initiating on a group with his ult is a great feeling while also taking a chunk out there hp leaving it up to your team for the clean up to wipe out

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-17 06:54 AM | Show all posts
Granger needs a little time to train for his accuracy, if you mastered it you’ll be a god.
I’ll be voting for both because Karrie and Granger are on par with each other, different play style but execute the same outcome. They have the same damage, same mobility and same tankiness.
If you want a hero with more mobility, go for Granger. He can deal damage while running.

He will be more fun to play with for a long time compared to Karrie.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-17 07:21 AM | Show all posts
I would say buy both if you have enough bp.
But if not, buy karrie first.
New hero needs time and recently not all released heroes are op but karrie is tested and good performer.

Comments

Yeahhh!! Its true mod! Karrie have true damage for pure tank  Post time 2019-4-19 06:11 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-17 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Granger is cooler and stronger. Karrie sucks looks-wise. Ugly af.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-4-17 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Well based on your comments and votes I should get Granger and some said get karrie too. I have enough BP to buy both so should I get Karrie now? well there's remaining time for the poll to close maybe i should wait the poll to end

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-17 06:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Louyang replied at 2019-4-17 09:29 AM
Granger is cooler and stronger. Karrie sucks looks-wise. Ugly af.

Op just wants to play Karrie not make love lol.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-25 12:27 AM GMT+8