Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 167|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Query] Berserker's Fury/Athena's Shield/Oracle

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-15 10:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The critical damage only works on basic attack right?

For Athena's shield, it says "+20 HP Regen" and Oracle gives HP regeneration effect by 25%, but when I usd Bane's 2nd skill... the +20 HP Regen from Athena does not work? Only with Oracle's regeneration effect?

Why? Anyone, please help :)
Post time 2019-4-15 12:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
that +20 hp regen means you regenerate 4hp/ second. useless .
Post time 2019-4-15 10:58 PM | Show all posts
+20hp regen ain't that much. Need tons of hp and also 200 ish hp regen in order to see the difference.
Post time 2019-4-15 11:04 PM | Show all posts
I wondered why the default build for Esme had the item Oracle, it did say +25% HP regen on passive, but Does Not Have Any other item with an HP regen Stat.
I tested this on custom mode what Oracle does if its alone - so.... - does nothing. lol.. does not do any HP regen. only worked with the other items with HP regen stat.

made me wonder - why is the oracle on Esme's default build and not paired with an HP regen item? does it add something to Esme's skills? - lifesteal?....

Comments

it gives her more shield skksksksk. and the regen she gets from shield will also increase  Post time 2019-4-16 06:19 AM
i think it gives her more shield  Post time 2019-4-16 01:04 AM
Post time 2019-4-16 12:59 AM | Show all posts
22%hp regeneration effect boots your health gain by 25% which is why it worked on banes beer i believe it works on spell vamp and life steal(maybe)

+20hp regen is a constant regen that happens every second and does not boost your health gain from skill or attacks
Post time 2019-4-16 07:55 AM | Show all posts
ag273n replied at 2019-4-15 11:04 PM
I wondered why the default build for Esme had the item Oracle, it did say +25% HP regen on passive,  ...

Necklace of Durance and Deadly Blade reduces Harith's shield gain. Since Oracle has an opposite effect, I guess it increases Esme's shield gain? Also, Oracle has a Unique Passive wherein you gain +25% shield, so yea.

Also, I think she needs CD reduction as much as possible and Oracle is one of the defense items that has CDR.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-26 05:47 AM GMT+8