Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 191|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] Cheating.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-15 03:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How are people allowed to play the game when they cheat on an absord level??? I've never seen such ignorance from the developers and designers in my entire LIFE. Eg. There is a guy on YT who creates new Map Hacks and you guys literally fail at banning his face from existence, or when I hold away the movement cycle from the enemy yet still move towards it as Kimmy?

Also can you fix your security code? It takes 2 attempts every time even through you type in the code correctly the first time.
Post time 2019-4-15 07:59 AM | Show all posts
That's Moonton for you

Also can you fix your security code? It takes 2 attempts every time even through you type in the code correctly the first time.

I though I was the only one having these problem
Post time 2019-4-15 08:13 AM | Show all posts
I don't know which channel you are talking about.
I also saw some but they use low level account.
One thing i can assure you that if you hack your account will be banned. No matter who you are. I verified it by myself. And about the fixing, mlbb official are trying their best. But some hacker release new update/hack on each patch .i dont know why playere are using them even after they know they will be banned. And thanks for your concern.
Post time 2019-4-15 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Have you encountered a game where they can detect a cheater before it plays the game?

You need to see that first if he's doing something wrong, before you can tell right?
Post time 2019-4-15 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Is this map hack still a thing? I thought dev already solved it with banning many accounts.

I almost never encounter this kinda of cheat in my games. But accused using cheat when I'm playing good is very often. Cheating is not always guarantee win. One time, I got teammate, one of them admitted that used map hack, we did voice chat, he told us enemy position, but in the end we still got lose.

Another match, I ever had encountered suspicious enemy team, but I just positive thinking that the enemies are too good for me. After long tough battle, finally we got win, it's really opposed from what I was thinking before that we will get lose.

So I don't even really bother with cheating players. If someone wants to do cheat. Go ahead! I will serve them for real.
Post time 2019-4-16 01:32 AM | Show all posts
that security code thing is annoying sometimes a X can look like a H which is annoying and sometimes like you said it doesn't work even though you typed it out correctly
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-21 03:25 AM GMT+8