Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 306|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Share] Surveys on Epic Skill Effects

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-14 08:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys ! So If you are a big fan of Kagura you should know that her Soryu Maiden Epic skin is getting a "revamp" and should be coming to original server together with the big update and all ( I HOPE).  After watching various content producers on youtube there were many mixed feelings about the revamp.
Now i appreciate Moonton for even making an Epic skin for kag as she was one of the mages that had only 1 skin before her Ulti Rework. But when the skin was released many ppl compared her skill effects to Kadita as it was simple like a splash.  There was a time where i thought Kadita S2 had similar effects to kagura but eventually Kadita S2 effects were much "simpler" compared to Kagura Splash.

I wanted a Dragon animation and they did add it in (cool) but some ppl wished for the original to be with the dragon Possibly for more complexity(thats what i think) . Overall i like the new ulti so no complain for me there.

So this got me thinking we have skin surveys why not having Skill effects survey as a form of gifs or videos? This could allow the community to pick which they favour  and the developmental processes moonton had in mind ( Although skills effects are leaked on youtube their final form sometimes takes a whole different turn Especially the one with Kagura she had 2 sets of diff ulti in mind before [a cabbage and a huge flower])

There is two con to this , if ppl like a specific skill effect and that didnt get released that could spark up some hate.
So limit the survey to 2 Skill effects only. Second it would take lots of work to out 2 sets of skill effect but hey just a simple preview would be ok i guess  cx. I prefer to wait long for a well done Epic skin.

Why epic? Its pretty expensive especially if its gonna be lucky box i prefer having my money being spent on worth it skins. ( Even if its gonna be time limited 899 i still think its worth to put up.

Should special and elite be counted? Well special maybe. Elite? I dont own many elite skins so i dont really see the differences. Most of the time elite skins follow the skill effects based on the theme of the skin. However there are some elites that dont have different skill effects from original ( Fanny Campus Youth)

Legend? I dont even touch legend skins but hey it would be good as well.
Post time 2019-4-14 09:15 PM | Show all posts
i like kagura's new effects aswell and they should continue to improve skill effects like for legend skins like saber codename
Post time 2019-4-14 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Got to agree. They're slowly improving the skill effects of the old skin which is good. This is to make them as good as the newer skins that gets released.
Post time 2019-4-15 08:19 AM | Show all posts
Creating two type of skill Effect is hard as well as putting that into gif image in survey.
But also if you know the skill effect before even releasing the hero it would spoil the moment for many players.Although your idea seems nice but i dont think its needed. Just my personal opinion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-20 10:20 PM GMT+8